Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stephen Dobbie...

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 pm

I mentioned several weeks ago on here and not606 that cardiff are showing intrest or should show intrest in Dobbie who has two playoff winning medals for the past two season, he is proven at this level and can play upfront outwide or in middle....

Re: Stephen Dobbie...

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

A Gypo - No thanks

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

No :lol:

He's a jack :roll:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:01 pm

ANDY LEGG WAS A JACK......BORN AND BRED...How do rate him though.....

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:03 pm

He would do a good job for us IMO :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Bowmonster wrote:He would do a good job for us IMO :ayatollah:

Agree 150%.....

Agree 150%.....

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

gypo or no gypo, i'd have him here. its not going to happen though, im sure Malky is turning his attention to wingers and another central defender

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:25 pm

We would have taken prattley why not dobbie :roll:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:44 pm

I would rather sign Dobby the elf from Harry Potter.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:31 pm

When I was living in Scotland I was a Queen of The South fan, and my favorite player was Stephen Dobbie..........when he left for the jacks I was devestated, but I would welcome him at City with open arms. I highly doubt he'll be coming to us though.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:44 pm

aj1927 wrote:ANDY LEGG WAS A JACK......BORN AND BRED...How do rate him though.....

Leggy was born in Baglan, Port Talbot :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:
aj1927 wrote:ANDY LEGG WAS A JACK......BORN AND BRED...How do rate him though.....

You mean Neath :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:08 am

i cant believe some of the shit u dick heads post on this forum .... seriously , why the hell would dobie come to us and why the hell wud the jacks even want to get rid of the player who was one of there star players last season ??? f-ing no chance of this ever happening , ask n e jack hes one of there key men hes not going n e where , talk some sence please ,, :evil:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:08 am

Wishful dreaming I'm afraid, as previously stated above, 2 championship medals, ( he's not statrting a collection is he?) :)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 am

It also bears saying the Jacks loaned Dobbie out to Blakpool. Blackpool got promoted, but Dobbie was on the bench for the most part...

Think people are overrating the guy.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:23 am

aj1927 wrote:I mentioned several weeks ago on here and not606 that cardiff are showing intrest or should show intrest in Dobbie who has two playoff winning medals for the past two season, he is proven at this level and can play upfront outwide or in middle....

Dont be so rediculous..!!!! :evil: :evil:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:14 am

carlccfc wrote:

He was born in Neath you thick t*at, jesus you cant even get somebodies birth place right and you can search it on the net!! Jesus Carl you really are one thick t*at :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

Ha ha ha ha ha this site is comical!!! Who do you lot think you are. You are a Championship side and one who fails year after year after year. Why would a PREMIER LEAGUE player in Dobbie have any interest in joining you lot. Thanks for the comedy!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 am

Jackbustard wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha this site is comical!!! Who do you lot think you are. You are a Championship side and one who fails year after year after year. Why would a PREMIER LEAGUE player in Dobbie have any interest in joining you lot. Thanks for the comedy!

Bigger profile prem players than Dobbie have joined us before now. FACT! That makes you the comedy act. :jokercolor: Clown.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 am

Jackbustard wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha this site is comical!!! Who do you lot think you are. You are a Championship side and one who fails year after year after year. Why would a PREMIER LEAGUE player in Dobbie have any interest in joining you lot. Thanks for the comedy!

He probaly would want to play for wales REAL number 1 team, none of your players really wants to be there
getting mullerd week in week out, enjoy next season coz we will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 am

Gary wrote:

He probaly would want to play for wales REAL number 1 team, none of your players really wants to be there
getting mullerd week in week out, enjoy next season coz we will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Of course they would love to be playing for a mediocre Championship side rather than playing in the best league in the world.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 am

Oh, I dont know.... Better Wages, Bigger Club, Nicer Area, should i go on...?? :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

Jackbustard wrote:
Gary wrote:

Of course they would love to be playing for a mediocre Championship side rather than playing in the best league in the world.

Not if they are being beaten week in and week out.

Never felt more like singing the blues when Cardiff win and swansea lose! :D :D :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:26 am

droopy wrote:

Oh, I dont know.... Better Wages, Bigger Club, Nicer Area, should i go on...?? :lol: :ayatollah:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 am

droopy wrote:

Premier League or Championship wonder which one 99% of players would pick. Face up to it we are about to embark on the biggest season in the histroy of any Welsh team. We have just been promoted to the biggest and best league in the world and will enjoy it what ever happens. No matter what rubbish you lot come out with we will have bragging rights for at least the next 9 months and possibly longer. One team in Wales and it sure as hell aint you lot.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:32 am

Jackbustard wrote:
droopy wrote:

Premier League or Championship wonder which one 99% of players would pick. Face up to it we are about to embark on the biggest season in the histroy of any Welsh team. We have just been promoted to the biggest and best league in the world and will enjoy it what ever happens. No matter what rubbish you lot come out with we will have bragging rights for at least the next 9 months and possibly longer. One team in Wales and it sure as hell aint you lot.

Thinly veiled, "We are going to get fucked over in the premier league this year but we will enjoy it before getting raped by Cardiff again next season and once again admit to being the 2nd biggest team in wales" post in my opinion.

Mate you have no idea, how many players have turned you down because of your pathetic wage structure, adleast when Blackpool did it, players wanted to play for them, you have got no hope. Players do not want to join your small club, because you are just that "Small". You will be straight back down next season and that's the real scoop. Best of luck coping when we pass you on the way up. :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 am

You should change your name to Dopey . You lot can only dream of being where we are right now, we have achieved something that you lot have been trying to do since the early 1960s. As fans you are a joke, we will do this and we will do that. You have spent millions and millions of pounds of money you simply didnt have chasing a dream that you are still a million miles away from achieving.

Its plain to see how bitter and jealous you lot are of us. Who knows how we will do next season we may do a Derby and come straight back down but that still doesnt change the fact we would have been there and done it will you ever be able to say the same. I love reading the bitter comments on here just shows how sick our promotion has made you all and the season hasnt even kicked off yet.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:50 am

Jackbustard wrote:You should change your name to Dopey . You lot can only dream of being where we are right now, we have achieved something that you lot have been trying to do since the early 1960s. As fans you are a joke, we will do this and we will do that. You have spent millions and millions of pounds of money you simply didnt have chasing a dream that you are still a million miles away from achieving.

Its plain to see how bitter and jealous you lot are of us. Who knows how we will do next season we may do a Derby and come straight back down but that still doesnt change the fact we would have been there and done it will you ever be able to say the same. I love reading the bitter comments on here just shows how sick our promotion has made you all and the season hasnt even kicked off yet.

I'm not doubting what you achieved last season. Fair play you did really well. But there is no need for the constant posts on our site about players that wouldnt join us because we are in the Championship and your in the premiership. Players have turned you down for us this season, they will next, and they always will because we are (and always will be) the bigger club.

The fact you have to come onto our Forum and boast the fact that your in the prem just shows how you expect to do this season, and the fact that no one wants to join you and your chairman/owner could not sign their f*cking name at the moment just goes to show where you are going to be next season. As i say, best of luck next year, I hope you f*cking rot! But as for the Swansea fans I know (there are a few decent ones) enjoy next season.

Regards,

Dopey :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 am

Jackbustard wrote:You should change your name to Dopey . You lot can only dream of being where we are right now, we have achieved something that you lot have been trying to do since the early 1960s. As fans you are a joke, we will do this and we will do that. You have spent millions and millions of pounds of money you simply didnt have chasing a dream that you are still a million miles away from achieving.

We are jealous of all clubs in the prem because of the fact they are higher division than us. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Bitter? Nah. :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm

He'd probably cost £3m+. Do we have that sort of money?? He'd be in or near the starting XI at swansea too so why would he come here? Nonsense rumour with no substance.