Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Whats your fav sporting TV moment?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:50 am

Ashes 2005 Test at Edgbaston. Harmison getting Kasprowicz out with three runs needed.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 am

I think we have all forgotten the moment my jaw dropped to the floor - Usain Bolt running faster than any man ever, couldnt believe it. In semi i think his lace was undone and he waving to crowd before he finishes. How do you put a you tube clip up?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:41 am

sorry forgot to add one more to my other four. :P
1987 Tour de France.Stephen roches comeback aganst Pedro Delgado in the mountains.He never won the stage cos he wasnt the best in the mountains but made enough time to eventually win the yellow jersey.only had 30mins channel 4 coverage in them days.thank you for eurosport coverage today.tops.these cyclists should be the highest paid sportsman of all.well done to Geraint Thomas in this years tour.correct me if im wrong isnt he a :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:48 am

weza 65 wrote:sorry forgot to add one more to my other four. :P
1987 Tour de France.Stephen roches comeback aganst Pedro Delgado in the mountains.He never won the stage cos he wasnt the best in the mountains but made enough time to eventually win the yellow jersey.only had 30mins channel 4 coverage in them days.thank you for eurosport coverage today.tops.these cyclists should be the highest paid sportsman of all.well done to Geraint Thomas in this years tour.correct me if im wrong isnt he a :ayatollah:

I am not knocking it mate but there is a lot of drugs in cycling but you brought back gd memory with Stephen Roche, he would be a hero these days :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 am

tv moment - the last 3 minutes of the 1999 champions league final

sky+ moment - cardiff city vs leiceter....watched the whole game again as soon as i got back from the ground :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:02 am

The Red Sox, David Ortiz's walk off base hit in game four of the 2004 American League Championship Series. The Red Sox would go on to beat the Yanks and win the Series.

"The Music City Miracle" Tennessee runs a kick off back with no time on the clock to stun the Bills in the first round of the playoffs on their way to the Super Bowl.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

Got to be the grand slam game in 2008! And Playoff final 2003

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 pm

alan tate scoring that own goal in the cup last year
WHAT A GINGER FUKIN tw*t

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Scott Sinclair putting the 4th goal in at Wembley but then theres been so many ;)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:Scott Sinclair putting the 4th goal in at Wembley but then theres been so many ;)

So you weren't at the game then ?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

JONNYBLUEBIRD wrote:alan tate scoring that own goal in the cup last year
WHAT A GINGER FUKIN tw*t

I'd totally forgotten about that :lol: