Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave Jones

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:09 pm

and cronies down the Vale Golfing again yesterday.

Re: Dave Jones

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 pm

Thats amazing! I sure will sleep better knowing that!!

A man, who lives in cardiff, playing golf in cardiff!!! f*cking MENTAL

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:16 pm

and cronnies? he's not a villain.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:46 pm

Oh sorry I seem to have touched a nerve with the Dave Jones fan club...

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:51 pm

I had an argument with his golfing partner after the Middlesborough game. What a croney he was.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Why would he not be in cardiff,the club are paying him for the next year :evil:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:07 pm

earniebluemark2 wrote:Why would he not be in cardiff,the club are paying him for the next year :evil:

I've heard that they got out of that.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Something was up he looked really glum standing with his arms folded.

He then duffed one in to the trees and was shouting something about the driving range not being up to scratch :?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Einstein wrote:Something was up he looked really glum standing with his arms folded.

He then duffed one in to the trees and was shouting something about the driving range not being up to scratch :?

hmmmm.... sound familiar ?? :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Einstein wrote:Oh sorry I seem to have touched a nerve with the Dave Jones fan club...

im not in the DJ fan club, just not bothered about an ex ccfc employee thats all, its hardly worthy of a response

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:26 pm

Einstein wrote:Something was up he looked really glum standing with his arms folded.

Not surprised he went in the trees if he had his arms folded :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Bowmonster wrote:

Not surprised he went in the trees if he had his arms folded :lol:

:lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:37 pm

I'm furious, how dare he leave the house and have some social time when on gardening leave..... Us good people would never do such a thing :roll:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:42 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I'm furious, how dare he leave the house and have some social time when on gardening leave..... Us good people would never do such a thing :roll:

As long as he's done the grass! :old:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I'm furious, how dare he leave the house and have some social time when on gardening leave..... Us good people would never do such a thing :roll:

luke I have told you before, you have to let go, you cant change the past ;)

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:58 pm

milly44 wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:08 pm

milly44 wrote:

f**k you shrek :o is that sniping? I really hope so :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 pm

To be fair that was when the facilities at the club were poor and his input ensured they were improved massively.

You can criticise him for a lot but he also did a lot of good.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
milly44 wrote:

f**k you shrek :o is that sniping? I really hope so :lol:

f*cking sniper!! :roll:

MODS dont ban him though he will only run back to the official board and tell them all ;)