Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What's the most embarrassing thing......

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 pm

You ever text either to the right or wrong person? Or said something about someone without realising they were stood within a gnats cock from you! :lol:

Re: What's the most embarrassing thing......

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:15 pm

wtf is this rash? to the wrong person :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

'can we have sex' for a laugh to my mrs. and sent it to my dad..............

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Merlin wrote:You ever text either to the right or wrong person? Or said something about someone without realising they were stood within a gnats cock from you! :lol:

I was at cricket a few weeks back. Im talking to this man i know, and a blonde in a short skirt walks behind him. So my attention is totally taken away, im literally drewling. I said to him '' f*cking hell have a look behind you'' as he turns round, she says dad can i have the car keys, to get my phone please?
OH MY f*cking GOD, I SWEAR I WOULD OF HAPPILY DIED THERE AND THEN. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:18 pm

milly44 wrote:
Merlin wrote:You ever text either to the right or wrong person? Or said something about someone without realising they were stood within a gnats cock from you! :lol:

I was at cricket a few weeks back. Im talking to this man i know, and a blonde in a short skirt walks behind him. So my attention is totally taken away, im literally drewling. I said to him '' f*cking hell have a look behind you'' as he turns round, she says dad can i have the car keys, to get my phone please?
OH MY f*cking GOD, I SWEAR I WOULD OF HAPPILY DIED THERE AND THEN. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

CLASS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..................... :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:19 pm

milly44 wrote:

Class! :lol:

milly44 wrote:

thats a common occurance for me! :lol: :lol:

milly44 wrote:

hahaha :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

One of my first jobs, and trying to mix in with the lads I said ' I see that slapper Angela in accounts is shagging the Boss' to my team leader then realised it was his SISTER. Cue bright red, stuttering, trying to change subject, before saying sorry and going for a piss. Funny he never mentioned it again and I stayed there for 5 yrs :oops:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:20 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:

One of my first jobs, and trying to mix in with the lads I said ' I see that slapper Angela in accounts is shagging the Boss' to my team leader then realised it was his SISTER. Cue bright red, stuttering, trying to change subject, before saying sorry and going for a piss. Funny he never mentioned it again and I stayed there for 5 yrs :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:20 pm

We are facebook buddies now though ;)
me and her dad aint, i think he could think of others hed rather share xmas dinner with :lol:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:32 pm

milly44 wrote:We are facebook buddies now though ;)
me and her dad aint, i think he could think of others hed rather share xmas dinner with :lol:

lol. Stay off that 'divorcebook' mate or you will never have a Mrs :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Texted a nude picture of my ex missus to her father by mistake when I was drunk. Felt like a right tool when he came into the office the next week to have a go at me infront of everyone :oops:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Texted a nude picture of my ex missus to her father by mistake when I was drunk. Felt like a right tool when he came into the office the next week to have a go at me infront of everyone :oops:

oh dear lord :shock:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:10 pm

Not quite on the subject but still fkg embarrassing. Mate of mine had engagement party and a lot of drink was put away. That night he stayed at his in laws house for the first time, got up in the middle of the night, took wrong turning and pissed over the FACES of his in laws in bed. His mother in law was screaming at him to stop so he pretended he had been sleep walking and went bk to bed (stupid tw*t lol)

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:20 pm

on the raz big time at a workmates batchelor party,when we went into the local ruby club a few girls were in the corner chatting
.i pointed at one boasting i,m alright tonight,i remember shagging her in the snow,to which my workmate replied"hope she was good, i,m marrying her in the morning,gobbed smacked i went in the lounge. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:28 pm

lostcityboy wrote:on the raz big time at a workmates batchelor party,when we went into the local ruby club a few girls were in the corner chatting
.i pointed at one boasting i,m alright tonight,i remember shagging her in the snow,to which my workmate replied"hope she was good, i,m marrying her in the morning,gobbed smacked i went in the lounge. :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: :lol: