Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Visiting the Scubs Tomorrow

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Off to London to visit one of the lads in the Scrubs, hope to find him in good spirits, its almost nine weeks since most of the lads were sent down and most have remained at the Scrubs, 3 are in Norwich, one in Ipswich and one in Brighton plus Wes in Swansea...at least two more are being charged on Friday.

Any messages for the lads let me know I will check this site en route Tomorrow before a 2 pm visit.

Re: Visiting the Scubs Tomorrow

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:22 am

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE CITY BOYS BANGED UP

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:28 am

Good luck to you all

Still cant believe your in that shithole for doing what we have all done --

You wont beat the bastards so take this on the chin and think of the great things that are ahead of you
--
City fans support you

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:55 am

All the best lads, you are not forgotten :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 am

GOOD LUCK :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:26 pm

Been to see Adey today doing well 4weeks until tag not official but looks that way. Banged up with a dealer from London who's fathers a city fan! Reckons all in there doing well!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Ian and Matthew were in good spirits and said everyone was doing well I was refused entry to my identification papers not complying with the rules I had my passport but left my drivers license at home never mind I am enjoying the ten hour round trip ha ha I will try again in a few weeks it was my own fault

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 pm

corky wrote:Ian and Matthew were in good spirits and said everyone was doing well I was refused entry to my identification papers not complying with the rules I had my passport but left my drivers license at home never mind I am enjoying the ten hour round trip ha ha I will try again in a few weeks it was my own fault

Why wouldn't they let you in with passport id, are the authorities trying to make things difficult for you?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:56 pm

You have to have a document like a bill or driving license that has your current address on it as well as another form of ID like a passport