http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_2717454

Seems to be being backed up by some big-wigs on twitter

Re: CCMB EXCLUSIVE?

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:35 pm

boring glory wrote:possibly

the guy with the "source" is 16 aha

now im not age-ist or anything, but i do question how many reliable contacts you can have at that age, i'm also not website-ist but im yet to see many reliable "exclusives" coming from CCMB either

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:36 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:now im not age-ist or anything, but i do question how many reliable contacts you can have at that age, i'm also not website-ist but im yet to see many reliable "exclusives" coming from CCMB either

Not true. There are some brilliant posters on CCMB, some of whom are really clued up.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:40 pm

Dafydd wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:now im not age-ist or anything, but i do question how many reliable contacts you can have at that age, i'm also not website-ist but im yet to see many reliable "exclusives" coming from CCMB either

Not true. There are some brilliant posters on CCMB, some of whom are really clued up.

im sure youre right mate :ayatollah:

its probably just cos im never on there to see these clued up people i guess, so i genuinely may be wrong :ayatollah:

this is one story i believe less and less the more i read down the page and the original poster's comments though

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 am

MEETING IS TOMORROW. THE END.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:01 am

dont shoot da messenger :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:35 am

Sigh.

Kid claims he knows what's happening based upon what a mate says... claims to have been told things in the past making his mate a reliable sauce... just copies and pastes rumours flying around.

Then IF it happens claims he was right all along, despite the fact that proves zero...

I'm for once with TLG on that one.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:31 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

now im not age-ist or anything, but i do question how many reliable contacts you can have at that age, i'm also not website-ist but im yet to see many reliable "exclusives" coming from CCMB either

age dont mean anything mate. ive been playing golf with some ex city players at a local club and they always told me what was going on at the club, i was 14-15 at the time i cant really remember lol. but they didnt let me know too much but when they did they seemed spot on in weeks to come :ayatollah: just because hes on the other board doesnt mean hes wrong aswell i hope hes right :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:37 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:

:?
im not saying i believe this 16 year old but whos to say he doesnt have good sources?
my old man is 50 yet at 23 i know have better sources for info than him. that throws your logic right out the window :?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Dafydd wrote:

I've NEVER been on that particular MB but I agree that not evryone on there should be tarred with the 'tosser tag' that accompanies the likes of young 'Baker' and his ilk....

It's usually a small number of individuals and not the whole group that causes the friction on here....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm

hardly an exclusive if true or not, about 5 people every week say the same thing

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:29 pm

One thing's for Sure there is such thing as a player called Craig Bellamy! FACT! (you heard it here first!) :old:

and before you ask - Heinz! ;)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Merlin wrote:One thing's for Sure there is such thing as a player called Craig Bellamy! FACT! (you heard it here first!) :old:

and before you ask - Heinz! ;)

NQAT, Leader, Ford Focus, sycophant, banned, etc, etc, etc

A veritable comedy emporium over there.

I did note that my, perhaps ill timed, missive in respect of lefties confused attitudes to racism/religion was copied/pasted to said site. Didn't quite have the desired effect although writing it on a Friday did give the game away a tad. I couldn't be arsed to check later but at the previous count I'd only got four or five in the net.

I must try harder ;)