Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

not many fans?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:14 am

Can i ask all the hard core city fans why their not going on saturday i got my ticket and when i asked how many you sold she said about 3500 so come on lets get behind the team plus one pound from every ticket sold goes to the fred keenor statue come on lads we should be getting at least 10000. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: not many fans?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:53 am

I agree with what you are saying,but the cost of all these friendlies is too expensive,and with the economy the way it is people just cant afford it.would rather save my money for the away games.blooobirds :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:03 am

cost, the used to be less, going up and up to watch shower of shit/fitness run out, although im in weston for the game 2morow :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:21 am

i refuse to pay £15 for a friendly

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:29 am

I would not pay to watch them train and friendlys are glorified training sessions. They are boring and to pay £15 to watch it is disgusting in my opinion. A fiver should be the maximum and for that reason I am out. I have a season ticket so I will support my team then

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:30 am

Can't make it. Not paying £15 for train fare, and then another £15 for a ticket just for a friendly.

Don't think the pricing is that bad though, no worse than other teams. If I lived in Cardiff, i'd probably go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:32 am

marshyccfc wrote:i refuse to pay £15 for a friendly

If you have a season ticket the parma game is £11 - £1 of that going to the Statue appeal.

However, I do understand about the economy etc.

Nevertheless, I will be there (mostly because I am trying to learn the players faces/heights/shapes etc before the new season starts again), but mainly because I do not care how much it costs to watch the might Bluebirds!!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 am

i agree friendlies are getting expencive, but in my opinion this is the most important friendly so far, as the team mm puts out will be the one most like the one we'll against WH.
i also think there will be alot of tickets sold tomorrow as its the last working day of the month....pay day for many

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:50 am

connersccfc wrote:i agree friendlies are getting expencive, but in my opinion this is the most important friendly so far, as the team mm puts out will be the one most like the one we'll against WH.
i also think there will be alot of tickets sold tomorrow as its the last working day of the month....pay day for many

Agree :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 am

Too far, :( :( :angry1: :angry1: :angry2: :angry2: :angry3: :angry3:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 am

Friendlies were dirt cheap once. Not so any longer. I did got to the deportivo game last year because I was bored shitless at home only to pay £11 for an even deeper level of boredom.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:56 am

"I'll be there"

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 am

£15 for a friendly their having a laugh! Also i will not be going to West Ham its not so much the time and the Police arrangements for the game, its the f**king price £32 !!!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:56 am

ive been following cardiff 20 years, been a season ticket the past 10 years or so, in that time i think i have donwe about 5 friendlies, reson behind it, my personal opinion is i rather save my money for away games etc. when there is a lot more riding on it and of course when the team need us most. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 am

global gathering in stratford upon avon

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:47 am

The cost for this one is £11 so that's not too bad but most people tend to give friendlies a miss because has others have said they tend to be over glorified training sessions however despite that and against my better judgement i will probably be there Saturday :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:11 pm

There is nothing in the game IMO there is no competitiveness there and it is boring as f**k. In short i dont do friendlies and there only point is to get players fit :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm

on a more positive note, it shouldnt matter if its a friendly or not, you go to support your team, the new faces at the club, let them know the fans are supportive. We claim to be a big club, Look at Celtics away support, (if you went) you would understand what I mean. Totally understand the economic side of things but not going because you cant be bothered or its not that competitive i just dont buy it. By the way, for all that were at Yeovil..... great night ! "right side, give us a song, right side right side give us a song" :ayatollah: !