Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hartson has an opinion on everything

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:31 am

last week approves millar bid, now arsenal will struggle for top 4, wales merit position, swansea will take scalps

does it sit outside his house all day speaking to press??

i dont care about your opinions john arent exactly a football legend who people will stop and listen too

rant over

Re: Hartson has an opinion on everything

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 am

every football fan has an opinion on almost everything

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:53 am

Never liked him and never will, had a few drinks in Caerphilly few years ago and he big headed fucker, it was getting bit heated but he stood his ground I will give him that. Still see him jumping around when they beat us in League Cup :evil:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 am

Well he is a Swansea fan and a legend in thier eyes. I think his opinions on the Jacks taking scalps is more out of hopeful thinink than logical thought.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 am

the silly jacks look at this clown as being a legend of theirs and he never even played for them. :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:19 am

He's just a fat Phil mitchell :D He always has little snide remarks about us ,f*cking hate him

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:21 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Well he is a Swansea fan and a legend in thier eyes. I think his opinions on the Jacks taking scalps is more out of hopeful thinink than logical thought.

theyre bound to get one scalp
Norwich are my bet :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:22 am

Hartson is doing my head in, wish he would shut the fck up

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:27 am

He ain't bad for a Jack. I still feel sorry for him after the abuse we gave him when he turned up for West Brom and he had just split up with his wife. Not even Alan Tate received such harsh abuse yet he's still fairly neutral when it comes to talking about us. He was quality for Wales and that's what I'll judge him on.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am

Hartson was doing an interview on Newstalk radio in Ireland earlier this week, talking about his career and he came across really well. He was honest, unguarded and entertaining. He said he wanted to do media work while his children wwere still young so he could spend as much time with them as possible but added that he'd like to manage at some point in the future. Like I said, came across well, top man.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:16 pm

He's a fat ginger c@nt. We had a few words with each other about 15 years ago in Escape club in Swansea. I didn't push it too much as I was a bluebird in Swansea at the time....plus I was off my tits 8-)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Hes a football pundit :roll:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

Zabier wrote:He ain't bad for a Jack. I still feel sorry for him after the abuse we gave him when he turned up for West Brom and he had just split up with his wife. Not even Alan Tate received such harsh abuse yet he's still fairly neutral when it comes to talking about us. He was quality for Wales and that's what I'll judge him on.

That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen at a football match - and it did his f*cking jack head in. He moved within a 15 yard radius all game, totally useless.

And the Wales thing is a popular myth - I've witnessed many a game where he was absolute dog shit. Sorry he was ill and all that - just saying it as it is.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:41 pm

I suppose his media work means he is asked to express his opinion on a number of football subjects. I think the work would dry up if he had no opinion on any of them, and no doubt he needs that work now his career is finished. It's simple, if you don't like what he says, don't read what he says or listen to him. It's everyone's free choice to have an opinion, as it is everyone's free choice not to pay any attention to that person

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:58 pm

He is a cock full stop. Take no notice what he says in the media, he hates Cardiff with a passion. Big headed wanker

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 pm

rentaquote

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Swansea getting promoted was ideal for his media career. He will be all over the media this season as the token swansea pundit, along with Chris Coleman.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:36 pm

NO TIME FOR THE FAT LAZY c**t

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Swansea getting promoted was ideal for his media career. He will be all over the media this season as the token swansea pundit, along with Chris Coleman.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:16 pm

marshyccfc wrote:last week approves millar bid, now arsenal will struggle for top 4, wales merit position, swansea will take scalps

i dont care about your opinions john arent exactly a football legend who people will stop and listen too

rant over

He's being asked by journalists his opinion you absolute dunce,and being paid for it too no doubt.What's the problem?

And everything he's said i agree with.Top bloke is John Hartson,and not one on here including that bendo BEEP AHM would say anything direct to his face.Safe behind their keyboard they call him what they like though,big big men,indeed.

He's fighting cancer too,so the lovely comments on here are so in tune with your reputation as a horrible horrible club with despicable fans * you'll all be proud of that tag*,unbelievably.

And he's no 'legend' in Swansea,whatever give you all that idea ? :lol: He never played for us so why and how could he be one?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 pm

LOTS of time on his hands now he is unemployed!!

Would YOU trust a 'Jack' in YOUR territory??

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:46 pm

To be honest, I don't mind him. He's a football fan like everyone else and wants to share his opinion.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:55 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Never liked him and never will, had a few drinks in Caerphilly few years ago and he big headed fucker, it was getting bit heated but he stood his ground I will give him that. Still see him jumping around when they beat us in League Cup :evil:

Beep are you saying that Hartson was in a pub in Caerphilly? If so then which one? And was it while watching that cup game? You should have chinned the jack tw*t!!!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:59 pm

blackswan wrote:
marshyccfc wrote:last week approves millar bid, now arsenal will struggle for top 4, wales merit position, swansea will take scalps

rant over
I'd call him a jack tw*t to his face too blackbird!!

He's being asked by journalists his opinion you absolute dunce,and being paid for it too no doubt.What's the problem?

And everything he's said i agree with.Top bloke is John Hartson,and not one on here including that bendo BEEP AHM would say anything direct to his face.Safe behind their keyboard they call him what they like though,big big men,indeed.

He's fighting cancer too,so the lovely comments on here are so in tune with your reputation as a horrible horrible club with despicable fans * you'll all be proud of that tag*,unbelievably.

And he's no 'legend' in Swansea,whatever give you all that idea ? :lol: He never played for us so why and how could he be one?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:06 pm

he is not a football pundit, he is a fat useless jack, who feels as though he needs to comment on everything and apply for every job. he needs to f**k off onto loose women. might find a new wife on there as his last wife was like the panel 'loose'

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:14 pm

:? :? :?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:34 pm

blackswan wrote:

rant over

just like one of your fans. starting a rumour about mcphail having cancer again.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm

And he's no 'legend' in Swansea,whatever give you all that idea ? :lol: He never played for us so why and how could he be one?[/quote]

PM chopsy tw*t, and then we will see who the 'bendo' is

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:Never liked him and never will, had a few drinks in Caerphilly few years ago and he big headed fucker, it was getting bit heated but he stood his ground I will give him that. Still see him jumping around when they beat us in League Cup :evil:

Beep are you saying that Hartson was in a pub in Caerphilly? If so then which one? And was it while watching that cup game? You should have chinned the jack tw*t!!!

No mate he was in ground for cup game. He was down here few years back with Dai in the Pic