Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Still haven't received my season ticket card !!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:33 am

Anyone else in the same boat ? It's getting close to the start of the season bloody wasters :evil:

Re: Still haven't received my season ticket card !!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:42 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Anyone else in the same boat ? It's getting close to the start of the season bloody wasters :evil:

Starting sending them week beginning 08/08/11. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:49 am

calm down, its ages left yet.

whens the last time you sent 18,000 pieces of mail?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:13 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Anyone else in the same boat ? It's getting close to the start of the season bloody wasters :evil:

I was in the ticket office on tuesday and it says on a notice that you can collect them after aug 2nd and those that haven't collected will be sent out from the 8th aug. Hope that helps.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 am

tenerife_blu wrote:

I was in the ticket office on tuesday and it says on a notice that you can collect them after aug 2nd and those that haven't collected will be sent out from the 8th aug. Hope that helps.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I paid to have mine delivered and they r sending them out now anyway if u cant be arsed to collect!!

Gonna go BALLISTIC!!!! :evil:

Look out ticket Office, ur phones about to ring!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:59 am

Yeah I agree, I paid an extra fiver on my Zebra finance agreement to have the season ticket card delivered.