Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC shareholders EGM Today ..... any news ?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 am

Terry Phillips on Twitter ..... anybody from here been ??

@ElTelPhillips

Just left Cardiff City egm. Went well - chairman TG answered questions openly. Shareholders seemed to be impressed - and hopeful for season.

Re: CCFC shareholders EGM Today ..... any news ?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 am

Bellamy having a medical today :lol:

Can only dream!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am

TLGhas given overview on other board as hes a shareholder

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

CraigCCFC wrote:TLGhas given overview on other board as hes a shareholder

thanks will have a look ..... Im sure we have at least 1 shareholder on this Forum too ?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:08 am

Just got back from there Martyn.

Heat lights for the pitch are happening.

Malaysia sponsor on shirt was £350k paid by Tan.

And as I said before just been reiterated by Gethin, Goodwillie unlikely and Miller deal was done instead.

Decent meeting, pretty vague on certain issues as they are currently still being negotiated concerning outstanding debts.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 am

Went to the meeting this morning and both resolutions passed unamimously. TG then went on to answer any question he was asked. To be fair he spoke openly and more importantly honestly.

He has a vision for the future and is building for the future. His hands are tied over catering as this was put in place by the previous chairman. Our club is in safe hands TG wants the Premiership as we all do and the board and MM are working flat out to deliver the dream.

Onwards & Upwards guys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 am

Cheers Carl ..... Ive also read TLG's summary too and it looks like City are getting there slowly . Nice to hear that Riddler will have his day in court too :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:48 am

It's great to see that the wheels are in motion to get the heat lamps sorted.

If it true and there is a three month waiting list for them then I hope we can get it before the winter months set in.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Cheers Carl ..... Ive also read TLG's summary too and it looks like City are getting there slowly . Nice to hear that Riddler will have his day in court too :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

I was there as well (sat in row in front of you Carl, next to Terry Phillips - didn't get chance to talk) & TLGs summary is pretty good tbh.

Very noticable the steps forward we've taken with regards to the professionalism of these AGMs from the days of the Riddler.
Talking of whom, it was also stated that the court case with Trading Standards has nothing to do with CCFC as we've satisfied them - and its purely Robert Peter ridsdale that is under scrutiny.

TG is now doing personal tours of the stadium as well :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:58 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Cheers Carl ..... Ive also read TLG's summary too and it looks like City are getting there slowly . Nice to hear that Riddler will have his day in court too :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

I was there as well (sat in row in front of you Carl, next to Terry Phillips - didn't get chance to talk) & TLGs summary is pretty good tbh.

Very noticable the steps forward we've taken with regards to the professionalism of these AGMs from the days of the Riddler.
Talking of whom, it was also stated that the court case with Trading Standards has nothing to do with CCFC as we've satisfied them - and its purely Robert Peter ridsdale that is under scrutiny.

Should have introduced yourself. TG personal tours book yours now :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 pm

carlccfc wrote:
LlwyncelynBlue wrote:

Should have introduced yourself. TG personal tours book yours now :lol:

Didn't get chance mate - either I was to busy chatting or you were. Like a couple of bloody women there :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Beware of orientals offering personal services :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Beware of orientals offering personal services :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy ending?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Write up of the meeting here for those interested --> http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... 270d00c32a

Looks like Daya is a stinking liar again, but then we knew that anyway.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 pm

The Langston debt was covered, there is no penalty clause for the non settlement last year, there no new contract as reported on here and the club are working to the 2016 contract as others reported elsewhere. That's not from me, that's from our finance director.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Pug wrote:The Langston debt was covered, there is no penalty clause for the non settlement last year, there no new contract as reported on here and the club are working to the 2016 contract as others reported elsewhere. That's not from me, that's from our finance director.

Can't see why he would lie about that. As I believed also the rumours about the forensic accountants has proved to be inaccurate.