Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

West Ham, Will we sell out? what are you doing...?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 am

Personaly?

A lot of poeple seem to be boycotting this now in their droves.

Will we sell out?

What are the members on here doing?

Are you going or are you swerving it?

Im giving it a miss.. :ayatollah:

Re: West Ham, Will we sell out? what are you doing...?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 am

I am giving it a miss. 2 reason's the Police arrangements and the price £32 :(

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:00 pm

No more bubble trips for Tommy, not now, not ever.

Actually looking forward to going to the Pub for the day for the WHU game.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:15 pm

Boycott, East End pub for me.
I'd imagine we will sell out though. Allocation is a pisstake for that stand though.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Boycott :x

Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Well 'm trying to get my ticket. I'm wanting to travel direct and I believe a number of tickets have been set aside for exiles. If I dont get one of these tickets then I wont be going.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:04 pm

boycotting it based on bubble and price. gutted though was one of the fixtures i looked for when they came out!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 pm

I know these things are hard to judge and message boards are not always the best place to gage a reaction, however, going on what people are saying on here and CCMB, and from what my group of matds are doing I reckon we might not sell out.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Now giving it a miss and probably giving Oxford my cash instead.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Well 'm trying to get my ticket. I'm wanting to travel direct and I believe a number of tickets have been set aside for exiles. If I dont get one of these tickets then I wont be going.

Worse thing about the exile situation is that you will have to stay with the other exiles, so in a crowd of 200 seperated from the other 1000... which is fuckin ridiculous

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Well 'm trying to get my ticket. I'm wanting to travel direct and I believe a number of tickets have been set aside for exiles. If I dont get one of these tickets then I wont be going.

Worse thing about the exile situation is that you will have to stay with the other exiles, so in a crowd of 200 seperated from the other 1000... which is fuckin ridiculous

Aye I know but the way it is going it looks like I am going to have a stand to myself.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Count me out, ruining football. If they keep treating us like animals then one day soon we are going act like animals, maybe thats what they want :evil:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:23 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:

Aye I know but the way it is going it looks like I am going to have a stand to myself.

Haha, get a banner in with you.

I was really looking forward to this game, now I'll be watching it on a tv a stones throw from the ground. Whole thing is a joke :evil:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 pm

im going and have started a banner about how we are treated. think billy hunt is doin one too.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:43 pm

We'll sell it out without a doubt silly to boycott it really just get tickets and prove them we're not those fans that we used to be.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Watching it in PC'S City road with Weza 65 and hopefully topcat from here plus a few more.You are all welcome the usual forum piss up suspects :D :ayatollah: