Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SELL AND LOAN.....

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

SELL PARKIN,TAIWO,GYEPES

LOAN JARVIS,ALEX EVANS,MASON

IN MY OPINION THATS WHO WE SHOULD OFFLOAD THIS SUMMER TO FREE UP THE WAGE BILL AND HAVE SOME CASH TOWARDS OTHER PLAYERS FEES/WAGES

WE'RE ONLY ALLOWED 5 SUBS SO THAT WON'T BE HELPFUL FOR THE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SUCH AS FARAH,JARVIS,MASON,EVANS..SO BY GOING OUT ON LOAN (even 3/6 months) WILL HELP THEM MORE e.g. BLAKE TO PLYMOUTH

ANYONE AGREE?!

:ayatollah:

Re: SELL AND LOAN.....

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Good idea :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:08 pm

The thing is that the club has set up an U-21 team this year and the idea is to get them to progress through together, so sending these lads out on loan may not be the best option.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Sell Naylor aswell in my opinion

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 pm

we wont be loaning out the youngsters with an under 21 team coming up. they will be getting oplenty of chances toplay and impress to try and make it for the firsts !!.

as far as selling senior players. i dont think any player will leave (except maybe taiwo) unless we are definatly getting or have got more players in. naylor parking and gyepes we just dont have cover for them if the starting 11 are injured

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:22 pm

I agree with you there, apart from Mason. He's a lot better than I was expecting to be fair.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Im sure MM wants to offload a few but it isnt that easy as no doubt there wages are over inflated as PR did most of them.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Not as easy as it sounds to just sell a player or loan a player out !

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

true i forgot about the U21 squad which is a good point.I feel blake and keinan will cover the centre backs if injured....so gyepes can go..and soloman taiwo is hopeless! :)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:05 pm

CCFC_Lad wrote:SELL PARKIN,TAIWO,GYEPES

LOAN JARVIS,ALEX EVANS,MASON

IN MY OPINION THATS WHO WE SHOULD OFFLOAD THIS SUMMER TO FREE UP THE WAGE BILL AND HAVE SOME CASH TOWARDS OTHER PLAYERS FEES/WAGES

WE'RE ONLY ALLOWED 5 SUBS SO THAT WON'T BE HELPFUL FOR THE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT SUCH AS FARAH,JARVIS,MASON,EVANS..SO BY GOING OUT ON LOAN (even 3/6 months) WILL HELP THEM MORE e.g. BLAKE TO PLYMOUTH

ANYONE AGREE?!

agree with all of that :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Double G wrote:Sell Naylor aswell in my opinion

i think i would keep Naylor

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 pm

id keep mason :ayatollah: :ayatollah: