Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

matt kilgallon???

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

matt kilgannon is available from sunderland. was wondering if anybody thought hed be worth a punt? we are in the market for a centre back, its fair to say he hasnt quite been able to make the step up to the premiership yet but is more than good enough in the championship. plus hes a good age for a cb at about 26? i think we could get him for under a million. its well worth a look. what u guys think? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: matt kilgallon???

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Interesting :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Yeah I'd look at a deal to see if something could be done

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:26 pm

ignore the 'u guys' in my last sentence there. i sound like a yuppy wannabe american tw*t! but apart from that i think its a decent shout! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:59 pm

tazmania wrote:matt kilgannon is available from sunderland. was wondering if anybody thought hed be worth a punt? we are in the market for a centre back, its fair to say he hasnt quite been able to make the step up to the premiership yet but is more than good enough in the championship. plus hes a good age for a cb at about 26? i think we could get him for under a million. its well worth a look. what u guys think? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DEFINITELY

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm

ye he would be a good signing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 pm

Definitely. He was one of if not the best centre backs in the championship. Would be a tremendous signing

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 pm

who does he play for now? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Would be a great signing :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm

A very good player at this level, A yes from me :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 pm

leicster prob bid for him :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:52 pm

Compared to the Matt Kilgallon who helped the Blades to third when they lost the playoff final to Burnley, he's poor.

Did precisely nothing at Donny by all accounts, their fans weren't happy when they expected the Killa of old and got an average Championship level defender at best.