Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IPSH**T

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Why are people rating this team for top 6 with no proven players bar chops! Who i feel has had the best of his career at cardiff! JET is also a masive flop IMO?????

Re: IPSH**T

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:41 pm

totally agree. there always seems to be a team tipped every year that has made a few signings without people really looking at their quality. i think ipswich are this years team! still early days in the transfer window tho

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:44 pm

i dont think JET will be a flop, infact a start player this year

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:47 pm

I think JET will be a big signing for them along with Chops. DJ never had faith in JET and I think that showed in his play. He showed moments of top quality but he needs a manager to keep on at him to work hard

Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:56 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I think JET will be a big signing for them along with Chops. DJ never had faith in JET and I think that showed in his play. He showed moments of top quality but he needs a manager to keep on at him to work hard

agree 100% :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:33 pm

I just think that jet is far to lazy to make it in the champ! Every home game he was envolved in last season the warm up was shocking. Raising the Knees was half arsed sprints was a jog and when things wernt going well in the game he would just give up. Granted he showed what a player her could be but i feel that the pace of the champ is to fast for him IMO. Really couldn't see him being a hit at city don't think MM would but up with the half arsed performance and effort.