Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I WILL DELETE .......

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:32 pm

Troubled Egg wrote:No mate, I wasn't rude I simply asked why you would wonder what is wrong with people being offended about spilling McPhail's personal details, but then you appeared to get offended by people saying it was wrong.

Fair point - it wasn't that I was offended over the subject matter, just felt some seemed more concerned with the sticking of the knife in rather than said subject matter. Just seemed a bit OTT. As I said I din't see the original post.

Just wish all are energies could be focussed on the same thing and if we argue then its over who should play in what position rather than which MB is best - just seems argument for the sake of it. All very childish.

Never mind - I'll try and be less opinionated

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :)

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:44 pm

I think some are just pointing out that sometimes Annis needs to think, it was in bad taste, but in trying to prove he has inside info he is too desperate to tell us. Something like what McPhail went through is private and should remain so until he decides to come out with it himself.

Would you spout off about a mate down the pub to everyone? I suspect you'd keepp it quiet.

Nerd - come on mate, you claim not to 'tow the party line' but I've been reading this board for ages and you are one of the biggest brown nosers on here. It's really not an appealing quality mate.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Any evidence of my "brown nosing" as you put it?

Just for reference sake.

I've disagreed with enough people on here whilst posting, after all. And you don't even know what my opinion on this issue is...

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Reason most are being deleted is because it's over running the board, it was all in or thread then another 6 or 7 people decided to started new threads then more then when they are removed asking where they are gone.
I'm sure Annis will comment when he is next online.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Reason most are being deleted is because it's over running the board, it was all in or thread then another 6 or 7 people decided to started new threads then more then when they are removed asking where they are gone.
I'm sure Annis will comment when he is next online.

No, the reason it's been deleted is because Annis has really f@cuked up this time and his minions are desperately trying to keep a lid on things.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:57 pm

:roll:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Since troubled egg is no doubt trying to find some evidence of brown nosing, I'll carry on.

Do I think the post should not have been made? Yes. It shouldn't have been posted. If it was true, then it shouldn't have been made public without the consent of the player concerned.

Was it posted to show how great has was with "inside info" - well, it's ironic that those people calling the post and poster "sick" are themselves somewhat sick for believing that. Personally, based on having actually seen the post, I'd say it was more a case of hearing some news, jumping the gun and wanting to pass sympathy; or maybe I'm just too nice.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:00 pm

I'm sorry but Annis has fucked up and lied about a very serious affliction that could be fatal to any human being. If it is even true in the slightest, what give Annis the right to indulge personal problems on a messageboard?

He needs to grow a pair and apologise and admit he was wrong.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:11 pm

Merlin wrote:Every thread that says "why have you deleted my message" or "where has my thread gone!"

If a post has been removed - it was done so for a good reason! The general consensus understands what this forum is all about and what can and can't be posted!

We (the mods) will not stand for keyboard warriors coming on as a new registered user and stirring up shit with their first ten posts! It is quite obvious why these kind of posters visit the site.....

If you don't like the way this forum is run - I suggest you go and hire a cartoon from Blockbuster, with a bag of sherbet fountains and go entertain yourselves in that lonely bedroom of yours! :ayatollah:

Or in a more toned manner - FECK OFF! ;)

Spot on. When I first joined this forum we were united as supporters, took everyones opinions on board, didn't agree with them but let them have their say...

You have the right to an opinion on Cardiff city fc, but keep your opinions of other posters to yourself!

If your after an argument go wear your city top and walk down wind street....

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:15 pm

jbirdrules wrote:I'm sorry but Annis has fucked up and lied about a very serious affliction that could be fatal to any human being. If it is even true in the slightest, what give Annis the right to indulge personal problems on a messageboard?

He needs to grow a pair and apologise and admit he was wrong.

What Annis' actions or replies will be, is entirely up to him, He is now on holiday as he caught a plane yesterday, Im not saying I agree with anything he has posted tbh, I'm sure he will explain his post etc etc - I am not condoning his post, but he did say in his post "I AM HEARING THAT............. which implies he may have just repeated something he's heard? That doesn't make it correct to post out information on somebody's private health conditions. Whether they are true or not.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:23 pm

It's not as if it would have been posted up with any bad intentions other than for peope to leave good will messages for him. With Hindsight it shouldn't have gone up but I don't believe there was any malice in it.