Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

i just bought twin towns in asda £3

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:48 pm

pretty shitty city :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: i just bought twin towns in asda £3

Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:51 pm

I brought you a bottle of isotonic, clean pants and a wispa.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Sure I've said it on here before but it's a little known fact that Twin Town is actually a documentary

:ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:22 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Sure I've said it on here before but it's a little known fact that Twin Town is actually a documentary

what do you mean :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:28 pm

FAIR PLAY A CLASS FILM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:58 pm

i wouldnt pay 3p for it. shows the jacks for what they are. scruffy, junkie, thieving vermin.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

murphy wrote:i wouldnt pay 3p for it. shows the jacks for what they are. scruffy, junkie, thieving vermin.

:lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:24 pm

good film but let's not forget it is a movie.You don't watch star wars and expect a f*cking storm trooper to smash your door down do you,unless you are a naughty boy??

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 pm

swansealad69 wrote:good film but let's not forget it is a movie.You don't watch star wars and expect a f*cking storm trooper to smash your door down do you,unless you are a naughty boy??

It does show the real s*ansea on there, full of gypos, inbreeds etc you must admit.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:07 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Sure I've said it on here before but it's a little known fact that Twin Town is actually a documentary

Twin Town actually paints quite a rosy picture of Swansea. This is actually the reality....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtEkhi_X5VY

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Bondi Bluebird wrote:

Twin Town actually paints quite a rosy picture of Swansea. This is actually the reality....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats funny as f**k!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Triangle flags mate, TRIANGLE :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 pm

Bondi Bluebird wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 am

Who are we, jacked up army!

ha ha gypos till you die.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:12 am

probably the biggest film to ever come out of swansea and they couldnt help but mention cardiff :) :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Probably the most popular film to come out of wales,a for the youtube clip,sad to say but can't argue with that to be fair.I now many good lads who have found them selfs in that position,and some are now dead.Think you wil find that's more or less the case in the rest of urban wales.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Probably the most popular film to come out of wales,a for the youtube clip,sad to say but can't argue with that to be fair.I now many good lads who have found them selfs in that position,and some are now dead.Think you wil find that's more or less the case in the rest of urban wales.

i got to agree with you there,my best mate went down the smackhead route,lost everything,i dont know where he is now :( :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:03 pm

HOW MUCH 4 A WANK EADYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or FCUK OFF FATTY BUT YA OWN FCUKING GLUEEE!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: