Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Look what the little chavs made a group of now about carl..

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 pm

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 6192907615 Doubt they've never met carl or know him idiots!

Re: Look what the little chavs made a group of now about carl..

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Some sad people about, with too much time on there hands

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Annis-Carl-Curtis-The-scum-of-Cardiff-City/138446192907615 Doubt they've never met carl or know him idiots!

sad

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

people like this

Nuff said mate...

Carl and Annis are successful, likeable and balanced people.

Because of that, some people will always dislike them.

I'd take their group as a compliment if I was Carl or Annis...

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Awww bless them, how sad are they. It will get pased around school mates, theyl get a few people to join, and it will be forgotten about.

Not sure why Carl has anything to do with this mind. :twisted:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 pm

This links nicely back to my poll............

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54796

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Th@Und@D@wg wrote:This links nicely back to my poll............

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=54796

That wouldve worked even better if i knew what i was doing when linking topics :evil:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Ah leave them alone. Just a bunch of kids trying to feel important.

Im sure Carl and Annis will laugh it off. If they think that Carl and Annis are the "scum of the earth" then they'll have a hell of a shock when they leave school and go into the real world :lol: :lol:

This is whybkids shouldn't be allowed on facebook :D

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Scum is strong word for someone they don't know.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 pm

I feel for Carl as he nothing to do with it .. :?

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 pm

I can guarantee none of them have ever spoke to Carl, who is a top guy.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm not gonna lie i go on both boards so not stiring stuff but this is very sad!

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I can guarantee none of them have ever spoke to Carl, who is a top guy.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:55 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I'm not gonna lie i go on both boards so not stiring stuff but this is very sad!

I BET MOST OF THEM WHO ARE HAVING THEIR 5 MINS WORTH,ARE FROM THE OTHER MESSAGEBOARD :roll:

DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE GARETH SEVILLE and CAMERON POWELL,BUT GOOD ON YOU FOR PUTTING A FEW PEOPLE RIGHT.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:57 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I'm not gonna lie i go on both boards so not stiring stuff but this is very sad!

I BET MOST OF THEM WHO ARE HAVING THEIR 5 MINS WORTH,ARE FROM THE OTHER MESSAGEBOARD :roll:

DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE GARETH SEVILLE and CAMERON POWELL,BUT GOOD ON YOU FOR PUTTING A FEW PEOPLE RIGHT.

im probab;y very wrong but i belive you have just quoted one of them tony.

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:58 pm

I'm Gareth Seville tom cat! :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I'm Gareth Seville tom cat! :ayatollah: :lol:

;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Childish Pricks the lot of them dont worry carl and annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 am

Im pretty sure they are from CCMB. They were around last year when they degraded CCMB to a play school ground.

A mistake was made by Annis and it is down to him to act. The mistake was not vindictive but more of a misunderstanding. It has really annoyed me tonight over on CCMB that a few of the posters there have gone overboard with this. All they are doing is making the situation worse. I beginning ot think they dont give a shit about McPhail or his family but are using this situation to belittle Annis. As far as I am concerned they are now just as worse. They should let this scenario fade away and leave it to Annis to correct the situation with the McPhail family.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 am

So f*cking childish, i dont see the point in bothering with it

i dont know carl or annis, but from what i see on this messageboard, they tell everyone any info they get about ccfc, to keep the fans in the know of whats going on, for those dicks on facebook, setting up a group of hate for the fans of the same club you support is wrong!

people just took the infomation given in the wrong way, the facebook stuff, the ccmb crap is just so childish

ffs some people need to grow up!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 am

Bring back the old skool days of being a CCFC fan and if any kid mouthed of they would literally get a public slap or sometimes a kick up the arse on the " old " Grange End " with the " old roof " ....... back in the day :old: :D :old:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:00 am

Kids in the summer holidays... we've all been there! :D

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 am

Lewis Norman and Sam Landon, your cards are marked :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, this page is a joke and shouldn't be taken seriously

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 am

Report the page for Spam/Scam and say that it concerns a friend of yours. Problem solved :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:07 am

one of them is my best mate and is a huge city fan and loves steve mcphail think hes just a bit hurt about the rumor :roll:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:12 am

cwmbran-blue wrote:one of them is my best mate and is a huge city fan and loves steve mcphail think hes just a bit hurt about the rumor :roll:

Schoolboy Crush?

I 'like' McPhail to, but your mates crusade against Annis, and for some very strange reason Carl is totaly over the top and uncalled for.

Annis has followed Cardiff for longer than most and Im sure when he made his post he did it with the best of intentions, yes it was a mistake, we all make them, but to suggest it was malicious is a bit wide of the mark.

Your mate need to grow up, as PhatFrog said in an earlier post, they are in for a rude awakening when they leave school and enter the real bad world with the real scumbags and lowlifes of this world.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:40 am

The problem is when people say "carl chats shit" they never give an example and thats because there isnt any ive been on this forum roughly a year(not signed up mind) but carl has never messed up a update so bad to make me think wtf is this guy talkinng about? He is usually bang on or thereabouts when people say he had it wrong its usually if he says bellamys signing for 90,000 a week but in reality it was 89,999 and they will pick him up on it just to be a c*** . ive never met carl or annis so i cant judge on what theryre like but the hate is uncalled for!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:48 am

i hate these f*cking kids off ccmb.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:43 am

Its just a bunch of f*cking kids jumping on the band wagon...kids with no real opinion but love to follow everyone else's lead. I just left a comment for the cunts. Really pissed me off, i literally want to fight one of them. :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:23 am

baseboy007 wrote:Its just a bunch of f*cking kids jumping on the band wagon...kids with no real opinion but love to follow everyone else's lead. I just left a comment for the cunts. Really pissed me off, i literally want to fight one of them. :lol: :lol:

and which one are you :lol:
have you read the bio its a joke
They truly are the cancer of our club. As are their followers.

that cracked me up as if we're a bunch of sheep :lol: :ayatollah: