Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Look what the little chavs made a group of now about carl..

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:32 am

have you read the bio its a joke

which part of that do you see as funny ?

For years Carl and Annis have "informed" us and "updated us" giving us apparent inside info on Cardiff City. Some updates were fine, and were in general just letting us know some useful stuff in regards to the goings on at CCFC.

Recently, Annis decided to make a fake rumour up regarding Steve McPhail having cancer. This is disgraceful, and his best buddy Carl has done some tasteless updates as well in the past.

They truly are the cancer of our club. As are their followers.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:39 am

Oh thats ok then...f*cking hilarious. Dont do something you mean and then call it a joke, it makes more of a joke on you. Not only are you childishly trying to make a tw*t of someone who made an honest mistake, but you are contradicting yourself because you are dragging this whole 'mcphail has cancer' thing even further, which shows your disregard for that person and his family or any other person. I would make a group about it, but I'm not a c**t.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Bring back the old skool days of being a CCFC fan and if any kid mouthed of they would literally get a public slap or sometimes a kick up the arse on the " old " Grange End " with the " old roof " ....... back in the day :old: :D :old:

Uh, I got one of those and I bet you watch it.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:49 am

baseboy007 wrote:Oh thats ok then...f*cking hilarious. Dont do something you mean and then call it a joke, it makes more of a joke on you. Not only are you childishly trying to make a tw*t of someone who made an honest mistake, but you are contradicting yourself because you are dragging this whole 'mcphail has cancer' thing even further, which shows your disregard for that person and his family or any other person. I would make a group about it, but I'm not a c**t.

Thats what I have been trying to say. Why is it someone else always says it better than me?