Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Carlccfc

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:54 am

I'd just like to say that unless Carl gave the information to Annis, he has nothing to do with this incident at all so why people keep mentioning him is beyond me. IF he did pass on the info then there is a whole new discussion but until that is confirmed / denied, maybe people should stick to Annis??

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 am

I can categorically tell you that the (false rumour) was not passed to Annis via Carl.
And before anyone asks I don't know where it came from, but it wasn't him.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:01 am

Merlin wrote:I can categorically tell you that the (false rumour) was not passed to Annis via Carl.
And before anyone asks I don't know where it came from, but it wasn't him.

Then in that case, Carls name has no right to be linked with this issue at all

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:03 am

The reason Carl gets brought up is some people believe they are the same person so if one says something it automatically becomes they said something.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:06 am

What's going on ??? With Carl and Annis ?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:08 am

CraigCCFC wrote:The reason Carl gets brought up is some people believe they are the same person so if one says something it automatically becomes they said something.

No the reason his name gets brought up is because 1. Carl is the main contributor to any new info or updates, and 2. People have an agenda against him and want to twist what he says to benefit the complex of minority groups. Whatever Carl posts always or usually starts with "allegedly, it is rumoured, I believe, I have been told, etc etc ....

I've spoken to Carl myself recently and he is genuinely upset with what's gone on recently, as am I.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 am

2 grown men who know better then to respond to stuff thrown at them by kids ..... thats who they are !

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:10 am

What has gone on ???

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:15 am

CraigCCFC wrote:The reason Carl gets brought up is some people believe they are the same person so if one says something it automatically becomes they said something.

I just don't understand this rumour. Carl is an actual person. How can some people be that stupid??? Lol. If they don't believe it they can check his Facebook profile, see him down the City and say hi lol. Next they'll be saying he has fire in his eyes and lightning bolts coming out of his arse! :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 am

What........

no way your lying......

Carl Curtis actually exists :o :o SOURCE :D

by the way zabs, my goal was better :D

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:28 am

Steve, just leave it drop ffs. 1st on here yesterday, then facebook, then twitter and now back on here again. Get a grip and leave it drop. Just for the respect of the player if anything

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:31 am

Can we stop talking about this now? It's gone, i'm sure Annis didn't mean any harm when he posted it, and i'm sure Carl wasn't involved.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:41 am

What makes me laugh is there's the constant manifestation of repetitive threads appearing because one argument isn't enough for some people! :lol: it's actually getting boring now..... :roll:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:45 am

milly44 wrote:What........

no way your lying......

Carl Curtis actually exists :o :o SOURCE :D

by the way zabs, my goal was better :D

A year on and he's still clucking! :lol:

I'm ok with that Milly. I scored my best goal ever in 5 a side the other week. I'm annoying everyone by bragging about that instead now! :D

I'm pretty sure I shut my eyes for that goal anyway. Fear of Mike Morris absolutely cleaning me out. Luckily I just avoided him.

Glory days. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am

FFS. A good hearted man makes a genuine error of judgement and takes steps within minutes to correct the error!!!!A lot of people need to remember This is a forum not a kangeroo court.
Its nearly the start of what could be our most exciting season!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:40 am

The only reason carls name would be mentioned is by people clearly with an agenda.