Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a new kind of Plastic fan emerges in Cardiff...

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:32 pm

Manchester City shirts are beginning to appear

Re: a new kind of Plastic fan emerges in Cardiff...

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:35 pm

recharding wrote:Manchester City shirts are beginning to appear

when i come to power i am putting a ban on selling english premier league shirts in wales. and anyone seen wearing them are legally allowed to be searched for no reason. anything found that could be used as a weapon i.e. knife,gun,key. they automatically get a criminal record :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:39 pm

you wont see a cardiff top in england so your right only cardiff or swansea newport or wrexham tops should be sold in wales they would play f**k if other way around

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

i blame JJB for this :lol: they only sell premier league shirts
they never seem to refuse to sell any Welsh club shirts :(

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm

nicky evans wrote:you wont see a cardiff top in england so your right only cardiff or swansea newport or wrexham tops should be sold in wales they would play f**k if other way around

do you know what happened to me. i was walking down barry town and i heard someone shout HAHA READING. as i was wearing a city top. i turned around there was a bunch of 16-17 year olds in man utd shirts liverpool chelsea so on. and i just looked and laughed. but made me think how much people can get controlled by the TV. its worrying times :|

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:43 pm

I can't believe how difficult it is to buy a Cardiff top in Cardiff city centre. It's easier to get a Paris St Germain top :evil:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I can't believe how difficult it is to buy a Cardiff top in Cardiff city centre. It's easier to get a Paris St Germain top :evil:

ive seen a Derry United shirt before in cardiff :lol: i think its time for a revolution :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:49 pm

Its worrying when a shop in cardiff sells blackburn away Gk tops and not city ones.......so so wrong

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Why can't we sell Cardiff tops in Cardiff city centre? Any reason??

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Why can't we sell Cardiff tops in Cardiff city centre? Any reason??

basically they dont have the rights to sell championship clubs. so you will be very pissed off next season catch my drift.
thats the reason the jjb manager gave me when i finally lost my temper and asked to see the manager :lol: