Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Spoke to Bellamy's butler

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Said he expects him to be playing for Cardiff from September. He has hired a van to move stuff (including 487 suits) from Manchester to Cardiff. He will then sign a contract with us when his contract expires. Part of the contract will be jobs for him, his shoe shiner, his car cleaner and that fitness man he uses.

Bellamy will then replace Mackay as manager when Malky gets the Man Utd job after Fergie retires.

This is all 100 % fact.

Re: Spoke to Bellamy's butler

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:57 pm

maccydee wrote:Said he expects him to be playing for Cardiff from September. He has hired a van to move stuff (including 487 suits) from Manchester to Cardiff. He will then sign a contract with us when his contract expires. Part of the contract will be jobs for him, his shoe shiner, his car cleaner and that fitness man he uses.

Bellamy will then replace Mackay as manager when Malky gets the Man Utd job after Fergie retires.

This is all 100 % fact.

you didnt mention that bellamy is also buying Wenove Castle golf club as a small investment :shock:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
maccydee wrote:Said he expects him to be playing for Cardiff from September. He has hired a van to move stuff (including 487 suits) from Manchester to Cardiff. He will then sign a contract with us when his contract expires. Part of the contract will be jobs for him, his shoe shiner, his car cleaner and that fitness man he uses.

This is all 100 % fact.

you didnt mention that bellamy is also buying Wenove Castle golf club as a small investment :shock:

I heard Celtic Manor.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm

maccydee wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

This is all 100 % fact.

I heard Celtic Manor.

hes not messing round theses days :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:00 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

This is all 100 % fact.

Think its too late - I heard Dave Moans already has a down payment on it......

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:01 pm

He is also going to co manage the Sierra Leonne team at the 2012 olympics which is likely to consist of all his kids he pays for. They are all staying at Bellamy's gaff in Super Ely.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

This is all 100 % fact.

i was a member up there till i stopped playing, as all my friends who where up there left :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:22 pm

im pretty sure it was st mellons golf club, as celtic manor is a bit to far away from his family......according to his dog's friend's owner's nephew's babysitter anyway :D

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:25 pm

This is all 100 % fact.

How did you come across his butler?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Merlin wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:

This is all 100 % fact.

that fell through as he couldn't take his hands out of his pockets!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 pm

bluebirdlewis wrote:

This is all 100 % fact.

How did you come across his butler?

Plenty of fish

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:59 pm

I would love to have a butler :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Take the load of my misses as the poor cow is run off her feet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:16 pm

This is all 100 % fact.

but his contract expires july 2012? :lol:
:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:20 pm

a butler???? wtf...

so why are we being asked to cough up a tenner each as fans to secure his services and the guy has a butler??? if the butler washes his car, why was he putting his bentley through the car wash nr culverhouse cross..

i myself have a butler.... its called the wife!!