Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHU should I go

You may select 1 option

View results

West Ham, should I go

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm on the reserve list to get an exiles ticket for WHU. That is I can travel direct. However I am reading that there seems to be a self imposed boycott from the fans. Should I go or not guys?

Re: West Ham, should I go

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Maybe you should ask your mum.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:37 pm

brick1964 wrote:Maybe you should ask your mum.

She was cremated 11 years ago. I bit difficult that one.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:38 pm

If you want to get the shit battered out of you by the Met Police go for it Ian.

If not, go to the pub, watch it on sky and look forward to the games like Hull where we can talk to the police as human beings without worrying about them getting their truncheons out for absolutely nothing.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:41 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:If you want to get the shit battered out of you by the Met Police go for it Ian.

I can travel direct Dan, avoid them like and when I get close to the entrance I have a plan to sneak in my banners saying......well you will have to see what they say when I'm on telly like.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

:lol: sorry that made me laugh out loud

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Bit of a Fail there!

As they say on the other board...you've had a nightmare!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Still don't see the point in not going, not going to change anything if you don't, and you miss out on the chance to support your team, but each to their own.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

welshie wrote:Still don't see the point in not going, not going to change anything if you don't, and you miss out on the chance to support your team, but each to their own.

I remember that was the attitude of Nottingham Scabbs during the miners strike.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 pm

brick1964 wrote:
welshie wrote:Still don't see the point in not going, not going to change anything if you don't, and you miss out on the chance to support your team, but each to their own.

Umm slight difference, ffs

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:If you want to get the shit battered out of you by the Met Police go for it Ian.

If not, go to the pub, watch it on sky and look forward to the games like Hull where we can talk to the police as human beings without worrying about them getting their truncheons out for absolutely nothing.

It's on BBC not SKY TV :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 pm

Who gives a shit if you go or not,grow a pair Ian ffs :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:01 pm

Ok if you want to make a statement and go to a pub in london and watch it fair enough .

BUT

this season is a new era for Cardiff City, New mananger, New players and New backroom staff. Dont you think their going to want support on the FIRST game of the season at such an intimidating ground and a team that have just got relegated from the best league in the world ??

SUPPORT THE TEAM

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:09 pm

I will be there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 pm

Ian you should go, who else is gonna write the match report :D :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:32 pm

Dont go mate, people need to make a stand.

All this Bubble shit started with Swansea in 96.

Then we had to go to Stoke in Bubbles after what happened up there and everyone else has just jumped on the bandwagon.

Bubble trips followed with Voucher Exchanges (Bubbles) for Coventry and WBA ffs.

I know you know all this, just trying to make the point, the more we go with it, the worse it will get.

Before you know it, we will be getting bubbled to Doncastor just incase the Donny Whites turn up. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:43 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:I'm on the reserve list to get an exiles ticket for WHU. That is I can travel direct. However I am reading that there seems to be a self imposed boycott from the fans. Should I go or not guys?

im going to west ham but i cant belive its my first ever visit there its the only ground in london i havnt been two

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:35 pm

welshie wrote:
brick1964 wrote:

Umm slight difference, ffs

It's not about difference, this is about principle......if you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:19 pm

I don't see a problem to be honest, but thats just my opinion. To call me a scabb was uncalled for.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 am

Welshie I didn't call you a scabb mate....I just pointed out that was kind of their attitude, and in the end they got shat on from a great height.