Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FOUR FOUR TWO............................

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:05 pm

Just got back form hols today so for the journey home I`d thought I`d buy the 442 magazine.............

Interesting read on some bits of the new season review.......

They reckon we`ll finish 11th :o :o :o :o

1. West Ham
2. Leicester
----------------
3. Middlesboro
4. Reading
5. Brum
6. Forest
--------------
7. Leeds
8. Ipswich
9. Burnley
10. Southampton
11. CARDIFF
12. BHA
13. Blackpool
14. Hull
15. Pompey
16. Millwall
17. Bristol C
18. Derby
19. Cov
20. Palace
21. Donny
------------------
22. Posh
23. Watford
24. Barnsley

I`m sure we`ll finish top 6 at least................
And they also reckon Crawley Town will win League 2!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o

what do u reckon?????

Re: FOUR FOUR TWO............................

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:06 pm

I reckon they haven't watched any football for probably 5 years :D

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:08 pm

your probably right matey :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:09 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:your probably right matey :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Watford in the bottom 3? :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 pm

9th we will fin

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:22 pm

i think they are right. do you really think are team is good enough to finish higher? :lol: im sorry its not

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:32 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:i think they are right. do you really think are team is good enough to finish higher? :lol: im sorry its not

We have a good starting line-up, if we get some cover in why couldnt we finish higher?

I think if we get a few more good players in i think we will finish in the Play-offs.

:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:
bluebird7291 wrote:i think they are right. do you really think are team is good enough to finish higher? :lol: im sorry its not

We have a good starting line-up, if we get some cover in why couldnt we finish higher?

I think if we get a few more good players in i think we will finish in the Play-offs.

are defence has always been weak no matter what anyone says. we have only done well because we have had goal scorers. can we expect two players over 30 to bang in the goals every week for us? I hope im wrong :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:39 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:

are defence has always been weak no matter what anyone says. we have only done well because we have had goal scorers. can we expect two players over 30 to bang in the goals every week for us? I hope im wrong :ayatollah:

We have a decent defence, better than a few teams in this league.

Both proven goal scorers, we will just have to wait and see.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

Bledd10 wrote:I reckon they haven't watched any football for probably 5 years :D

I Reckon they have been watching our friendlies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:04 pm

they are most likely right i dont think our team is good enough as it wasnt last season we will be lucky to stay out of the relagation dog fight city fans need to wake up and see the reality of this division.because we are cardiff doesnt give us the right to promotion you have to earn it and i dont think we can if we do i will be first to admit im wrong

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 pm

pensionerbluebird wrote:they are most likely right i dont think our team is good enough as it wasnt last season we will be lucky to stay out of the relagation dog fight city fans need to wake up and see the reality of this division.because we are cardiff doesnt give us the right to promotion you have to earn it and i dont think we can if we do i will be first to admit im wrong

your right but at the same time the squad is capable of winning promotion, QPR did it last season, why not us, we shall see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 pm

At this level we have 2 of the best strikers ever. Problem is, the other signings are unknown/seemingly average, so we'll have to see.
After everything, I'd be ecstatic to reach top 6. I reckon 8th.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:22 pm

Don't see why West Ham always seem to be predicted to finish top, i can't see them taking the league by storm or anything this season, wasn't that the prediction for middlesborough when they got relegated?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm

AJCCFC91 wrote:Don't see why West Ham always seem to be predicted to finish top, i can't see them taking the league by storm or anything this season, wasn't that the prediction for middlesborough when they got relegated?

Its always the way....the relegated sides get the favourites tag along with the play-off losers. The gap is so great, it should be a foregone conclusion. In reality, most relegated sides have to sell all their decent players....like Boro.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:46 pm

yep i9m glad where predicted 11 th cos every year where always yp there to win the league or win promotion lets be the underdogs for a change :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 pm

think thats a fair assumption.. 11th...

i can only see us finishing 8th 09th 10th 11th... i really dont see us finishing in top 6...

our squad is to small... lacks a little quality.. players will get inj, players will get suspended.. then we will be really lightweight..

look at our bench ... evans, farah, taiwo, jarvis , parkin, mason, naylor, ... to be honest wouldnt feel confident with any of these coming on or coming in as cover for an inj etc..

lets see what other players we have by end of august, and hope that maybe we can also bring in some strength during jan..

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:23 am

i got the latest one as wekk yesterday, the articles are all written before we signed gunnarson. So you cant really look at that. its a good read tho, the Scrott Binclair article is interesting. Looks as tho if Brenden was to leave so would he. That club will be up the shi**er in 2 years time mark my words!