Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

where will we finish

You may select 1 option

View results

Where do you believe we will finish?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: Where do you believe we will finish?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Voted 6-11. I'm not expecting promotion this season, it would be silly to. This will, if my opinion is correct, also be the first season since I started following City that we aren't really pushing for promotion. I completely trust Malky though. I like the direction in which he is taking the club, his tact, his willingness to listen to fans and his desire to be close to them.

I think if we give Malky the patience and backing he needs, he COULD have us up in 2-3 seasons.

Doesn't stop me dreaming of winning the league this year with 100+ points though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm

hooligan858 wrote:Voted 6-11. I'm not expecting promotion this season, it would be silly to. This will, if my opinion is correct, also be the first season since I started following City that we aren't really pushing for promotion. I completely trust Malky though. I like the direction in which he is taking the club, his tact, his willingness to listen to fans and his desire to be close to them.

I think if we give Malky the patience and backing he needs, he COULD have us up in 2-3 seasons.

Doesn't stop me dreaming of winning the league this year with 100+ points though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: i think we will be about 15

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:09 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
hooligan858 wrote:Voted 6-11. I'm not expecting promotion this season, it would be silly to. This will, if my opinion is correct, also be the first season since I started following City that we aren't really pushing for promotion. I completely trust Malky though. I like the direction in which he is taking the club, his tact, his willingness to listen to fans and his desire to be close to them.

:ayatollah: i think we will be about 15

No pressure then

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:35 pm

I voted play offs I believe that if the squad can gel early enough we've got as much chance as anyone as other teams will need time to gel also

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:42 pm

15TH

You must think MM has signed a right bunch of losers :lol: :lol: