Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Let's welcome the Jacks to the Premiership!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Monday 15th August.

The Premier League team I follow Man City vs Swansea. 20:00 kick off on Sky Sports, Live. Can't wait to see the amazing Leroy Lita rip apart the Man City defence. :roll:

It's gonna be a very good day hahahah.

Re: Let's welcome the Jacks to the Premiership!

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:51 pm

Why won't you be watching your lot, oh forgot highlights on the football league show (maybe) :D

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:56 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:Why won't you be watching your lot, oh forgot highlights on the football league show (maybe) :D

i hope you lot do well and make a point for wales........
but its not going to happen now is it :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:Why won't you be watching your lot, oh forgot highlights on the football league show (maybe) :D

They'll be lucky to make a point by christmas...

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:52 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:

can you give this week lottery numbers ;)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:54 pm

Leroy Lita?? Danny Graham is our number 1 striker me old son.Lita is back up.Do keep up :thumbup:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:55 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:18 pm

Because 'our lot' aren't playing on the Monday night see, they're playing on the Sunday afternoon :roll:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:34 pm

Lucky to get a point by xmas,,,what a fool you are.Any way what ever happens we will enjoy the ride.will you with your patched work squad,by the way have you got enough players name a squad. ?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:35 pm

The only point Swansea will have by xmas is they are not good enough for the Premiership and it is a very good point :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 pm

I now live in Liverpool, most scousers I know love Cardiff and the city of Cardiff...myself and everyone else will be at Anfield and Goodison especially to enjoy the great Swansea getting humbled.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:44 pm

baseboy007 wrote:I now live in Liverpool, most scousers I know love Cardiff and the city of Cardiff...myself and everyone else will be at Anfield and Goodison especially to enjoy the great Swansea getting humbled.

Ive done 53 bookings for the Liverpool vs Swansea game, overnight hotel in liverpool b&b top category match ticket and programme for £129 per person...

incidentally only 18 have been actual liverpool fans.. the rest are Cardiff fans who are prepared to miss the Crystal Palace game in hope that Liverpool put 6 or 7 past them..

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
baseboy007 wrote:I now live in Liverpool, most scousers I know love Cardiff and the city of Cardiff...myself and everyone else will be at Anfield and Goodison especially to enjoy the great Swansea getting humbled.

Ive done 53 bookings for the Liverpool vs Swansea game, overnight hotel in liverpool b&b top category match ticket and programme for £129 per person...

incidentally only 18 have been actual liverpool fans.. the rest are Cardiff fans who are prepared to miss the Crystal Palace game in hope that Liverpool put 6 or 7 past them..

Just when I thought you couldn't get more obsessed.i read this :shock: :lol: That's creepy actually.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:56 pm

blackswan wrote:

Just when I thought you couldn't get more obsessed.i read this :shock: :lol: That's creepy actually.

Obessed ! your the one whos posted over 1000 times on our forum & like all jack inbreds, yes you are creepy ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:03 pm

blackswan wrote:

Bit rich coming from someone who has, as has been well documented, over a thousand posts on a Cardiff City :roll:

You must be proud.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Seriously.Watching your rivals against a totally neutral club,in the hope they get beat is far creepier than me logging on here every so often.I can't imagine myself wanting to travel half way around the country to watch a rival club get beat.Bizarre to say the least.

I guess i should be flattered though,but am struggling :?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:14 pm

blackswan wrote:Seriously.Watching your rivals against a totally neutral club,in the hope they get beat is far creepier than me logging on here every so often.I can't imagine myself wanting to travel half way around the country to watch a rival club get beat.Bizarre to say the least.

I wouldnt travel to the end of my street to watch the six fingered gypos from mordor play anything, so yeah bizarre is the word.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:04 pm

put it this way..... this is one season where i will be eager to watch match of the day into the early hours of the morning as there will be so many goals this yr... ;)

suarez vs tate !!!

drogba vs tate. !!

rooney vs tate !!

bent vs tate !!

could keep going, but this is going to be great... he will be spending more time on his arse than jay b.. being turned inside out and back to front...

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lucky to get a point by xmas,,,what a fool you are.Any way what ever happens we will enjoy the ride.will you with your patched work squad,by the way have you got enough players name a squad. ?

do your reseach and see how many players both teams have

dickhead

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 pm

citygardens73 wrote:
blackswan wrote:Seriously.Watching your rivals against a totally neutral club,in the hope they get beat is far creepier than me logging on here every so often.I can't imagine myself wanting to travel half way around the country to watch a rival club get beat.Bizarre to say the least.

I wouldnt travel to the end of my street to watch the six fingered gypos from mordor play anything, so yeah bizarre is the word.

Goodison is literally down the road from me. Haha

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:09 pm

What ever gets you through the night , who do you support now ,Liverpool or
the club bigger than Barcelona

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:

What ever gets you through the night , who do you support now ,Liverpool or
the club bigger than Barcelona

i support Cardiff...was a season ticket holder since I was old enough to earn a wage, ballboy for 8 years, dad is a groundsman and friends throughout the club. Still go to at least 10 home games a season (bare in mind travel costs). I AM CARDIFF THROUGH AND THROUGH!!! Go and tar someone else with that brush of yours lad.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm

Just need to clarify, I love the bluebirds and the post was meant to imply Man City are going to embarass Swansea like every other Premier League team will. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:52 pm

LeBlue wrote:Just need to clarify, I love the bluebirds and the post was meant to imply Man City are going to embarass Swansea like every other Premier League team will. :ayatollah:

Did you predict that you were going to romp into the Premiership ;)

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
LeBlue wrote:Just need to clarify, I love the bluebirds and the post was meant to imply Man City are going to embarass Swansea like every other Premier League team will. :ayatollah:

Fusilliers (RWF), pigs in shirts we used to call them. 23rd a foot and mouth. :D :D

Mind you, most were recruited in North Wales. I was posted to them and also worked with a few on postings as well.
You could be an ex RRF though? Or not even a fusilier at all? Just wondered like?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:11 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Fusilier52 wrote:

Fusilliers (RWF), pigs in shirts we used to call them. 23rd a foot and mouth. :D :D

Mind you, most were recruited in North Wales. I was posted to them and also worked with a few on postings as well.
You could be an ex RRF though? Or not even a fusilier at all? Just wondered like?

No definately ex Royal Welch , (now deceased thanks to Labour)

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:put it this way..... this is one season where i will be eager to watch match of the day into the early hours of the morning as there will be so many goals this yr... ;)

suarez vs tate !!!

drogba vs tate. !!

rooney vs tate !!

bent vs tate !!

could keep going, but this is going to be great... he will be spending more time on his arse than jay b.. being turned inside out and back to front...

silva vs tate
persie vs tate
gervinho vs tate
henandez vs tate
aguero vs tate
torres vs tate

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:38 pm

You same know it all numptys
are the same ones who predicted a bottom 3 finish for us -when martinez left and
last year when sousa left. :roll:
we were going nowhere when Brendan took over he was a laughing stock on here
but that says it all by you lot. You never have had much football knowledge watching your pile of shite every week.
We just love proving all the doubters wrong.
I am Just going to enjoy the ride.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Man City will destroy Swansea City without a doubt.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:12 pm

colours wrote:You same know it all numptys
are the same ones who predicted a bottom 3 finish for us -when martinez left and
last year when sousa left. :roll:
we were going nowhere when Brendan took over he was a laughing stock on here
but that says it all by you lot. You never have had much football knowledge watching your pile of shite every week.
We just love proving all the doubters wrong.
I am Just going to enjoy the ride.

you will enjoy the ride....

it will be like a roller coaster with a never ending vertical drop!