Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An idea ... to bring back bellamy

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 pm

This is just thought , an idea to show the world how good a fan base we can be, to unite the fans in an effort to help MM aswell in our pursuit on achieving promotion aswell as giving something back to bellers!

Now Bellamy dropped down a division to play for us last year after an outstanding previous season with man city , he showed enormous commitment , drive and determination to our cause for promotion. He showed the passion that we have missed for a long time.

Soo it here goes ....

The club can apparantly afford the 30/35k a week .

If we have 20,000 fans willing to contribute £2.50 a week this will total 50k

Bringing both together would equal Bellamy's apparent wage

Now I know its not as easy as it sounds but ...

Would the City fans out there contemplate doing this....???

:ayatollah:

Re: An idea ... to bring back bellamy

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:09 pm

I also thought about this.. :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:15 pm

No i need my tenner a Month more than he does :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:16 pm

I love Bellamy and want him back.

But why the f**k should hard grafting fans give up part of their pay cheque to make up his 90k a week?

It's definately a good idea, but I personally couldn't contribute to it out of principal.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Its not the principal its the money

No chance ----and I doubt he would take our money anyway

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:18 pm

tenner a month?? thats 4 happy meals :shock:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:24 pm

My Misses takes my pay cheque so i will have to ask her first before i commit to it :lol:
:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Better idea,Tell him he signs for us now like he said he would.OR piss off somewhere else and play for some one else.
Who does he think he is Messi.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:31 pm

GARYNZ wrote:Better idea,Tell him he signs for us now like he said he would.OR piss off somewhere else and play for some one else.

:shock: :o :shock: :o :shock: :o :lol:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:38 pm

GARYNZ wrote:Better idea,Tell him he signs for us now like he said he would.OR piss off somewhere else and play for some one else.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:46 pm

good idea but surely our owners who i meant to have MONEY could able to contribute more to his wages :old:

i would also want bellamy to train in my garden every week :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:03 pm

tp be honest no player is really worth that sort of money and only the top 3 clubs chelsea man u and man city will pay that sort of money..... when a player joins them it must be like winning the lottery :D
we have made the play offs and the fa cup final without bellamy and maybe we can do it again !!!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: