Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IF BELLAMY DONT SIGN

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:12 pm

I WILL BE SHOCKED :ayatollah:

Re: IF BELLAMY DONT SIGN

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:20 pm

I dont think it matters if he signs or not, great if he does but I cant see it happening now.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:24 pm

If he does go to Celtic then he'll have to stay up there and train with them because I can't see MM agreeing to let him train with Cardiff in the week

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:32 pm

We could get some1 that could play more than 1 game a week :old:

& for that kind of money we could get 2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 pm

thewelshfella wrote:We could get some1 that could play more than 1 game a week :old:

& for that kind of money we could get 2 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

he will play he just needed to get his fitness sorted he will be dynamite for us :ayatollah: he can have an awful game and produce something so sublime it defies belief a.k.a goal against them fuckers who i shall not name :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Towards the end of last season and when he was played up front he hit form, an in form Bellamy would be an asset for any team

Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Dont get me wrong I love Bellars & I would love to see him back.

But he is injury prone with his bad legs and this league has 3 games in 7 days most weeks so for me the club cant afford to risk that kind of money when we can get young hungry reliable talent in for the long season ahead. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:08 pm

If Bellamy dont sign I will run around Caer castle bollock naked with just a Swans Scarf round my neck

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:If Bellamy dont sign I will run around Caer castle bollock naked with just a Swans Scarf round my neck

this is a statement of intent :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:56 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:If Bellamy dont sign I will run around Caer castle bollock naked with just a Swans Scarf round my neck

Hahaha...we're all out in the Courthouse beer garden waiting for this one! :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:11 pm

JonScam wrote:

Hahaha...we're all out in the Courthouse beer garden waiting for this one! :lol:

Keep your eyes peeled fella :ayatollah: