Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Horse Racing Fans. ie Tommy Gun, AHM Beep etc

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:09 pm

Alright Chaps.

What are your thoughts on the stick Tom Quealy has been getting lately about his riding of Frankel.

Considering he is unbeaten on the Horse I think the criticism is madness.

Thoughts?

Re: FAO Horse Racing Fans. ie Tommy Gun, AHM Beep etc

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Why try and fix whats not broken?

He rode him to perfection on Wednesday but nearly came unstuck the time before that when he set out too early and was nearly caught on the line.What a horse though and so strong.Henry Cecil said its the best horse he's ever trained and compared him to Shergar,says it all.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:26 pm

I agree mate, TQ is still learning about the Horse and vice versa, no different to any other Jockey.

I think people giving him stick are well out of order to be fair even after what happened in the race before last.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:Alright Chaps.

What are your thoughts on the stick Tom Quealy has been getting lately about his riding of Frankel.

Considering he is unbeaten on the Horse I think the criticism is madness.

Thoughts?

Absolutely absurd

Do people question Ferguson when the w@nky mancs play crap but grind out a 92nd minute 1-0 win, no they do not!

What i have been wondering is how many more races will he run before they decide to stud him? His value must be massive right now but then if he has a n off day or doesnt get out of the stalls etc his value will go right down