Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FRIDAY 29th JULY 2011 MINI-UPDATE

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:14 am

Carl - Is the Goodwillie deal 100% dead now?

Missing out on Goodwillie will be MM's first big mistake.

I can't see Man City buying out Bellers contract when he has some re-sale value.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:56 am

GARYNZ wrote:CARL,I know you are trying hard to keep us fans informed but of late,you are not telling anyone what they can read in the press,paticularly in Bellamys case.
Thanks for the update anyway.Keep the Faith.

Gary, you appear to miss the point that large amount of press coverage emulates from information obtained from THIS message board and Carl in particular.

He (Carl) rarely provides information that is not 'up-to-date' and factual....even if that information later APPEARS to be incorrect due to the rapidly changing dynamics of running a football club these days, e.g. "We have agreed a fee for Goodwillie" which partly down to his (Goodwillie's) personal antics has now become "Interest cools in Goodwillie"

As he (Carl) states, he give us the information 'as it happens' and is therefore open to criticism from the ignorant (not saying that includes you, mate :ayatollah: ) whenever they see the opportunity (usually for their own selfish reasons)

Personally, I stopped buying/having delivered the South Wales Echo some time ago because of (i) their negative anti-City and Dave Jones in particular bias, and (ii) because their information was often out of date and usually 'borrowed' from this message board....

Why do you think they (WM&E) eventually asked Carl to go write for them?? And they managed to feck that up in the end too!!

KEEP 'EM COMING CARL!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 am

Big Boss Man wrote:Carl - Is the Goodwillie deal 100% dead now?

Missing out on Goodwillie will be MM's first big mistake.

I can't see Man City buying out Bellers contract when he has some re-sale value.

Looks like he's off to Blackburn rovers for £2m + add-ons

We move on, so to speak....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:32 pm

Man City would only have to settle up 2.2 million if we would be offering Bellars 35 grand per week.
Come on Mancini sort it out, you know you dont want him.