Lyle and scott

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 pm

50% sale on their website,sorry no link tho

Re: Lyle and scott

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Use 25 EXTRA as promo code for xtra 25% off sale items :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:07 pm

just ordered two polos. 26.75 each with delivery, order 3 and get free delivery...

http://www.lyleandscott.com/

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Stef_1986 wrote:Use 25 EXTRA as promo code for xtra 25% off sale items :ayatollah:

It was rude not too

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:48 am

Where is the store in Cardiff? Always liked this gear going bk to the 80s. Should have bought the whole stock when M&M catalogue were selling em cpl year back cheap as f**k, that soon stopped :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:00 am

BEEP AHM wrote:Where is the store in Cardiff? Always liked this gear going bk to the 80s. Should have bought the whole stock when M&M catalogue were selling em cpl year back cheap as f**k, that soon stopped :ayatollah:

Unfortunately it's now worn by these mugs that shop in top shop and shite indie bands that wear skinny jeans plus I've just looked on that site and there are no mens sizes - all s/m :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 am

01443casual wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:Where is the store in Cardiff? Always liked this gear going bk to the 80s. Should have bought the whole stock when M&M catalogue were selling em cpl year back cheap as f**k, that soon stopped :ayatollah:

Unfortunately it's now worn by these mugs that shop in top shop and shite indie bands that wear skinny jeans plus I've just looked on that site and there are no mens sizes - all s/m :lol:

Aye you are right mate

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:48 am

There's only one Ronnie Corbett, one Ronnie Corbett, there Only one Ronnie Corbett. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:26 am

Thanks,just had 2 shirts for 52 pound.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:53 am

gagsy_mc wrote:
Stef_1986 wrote:Use 25 EXTRA as promo code for xtra 25% off sale items :ayatollah:

It was rude not too

I just typed 25 EXTRA into the promotion, pressed apply and it's still the same price? Thanks for bringing this to my attention by the way, some bargains going on there. :)

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:55 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
gagsy_mc wrote:

It was rude not too

I just typed 25 EXTRA into the promotion, pressed apply and it's still the same price? Thanks for bringing this to my attention by the way, some bargains going on there. :)

Ignore that, I was putting a space inbetween and I shouldn't have, it's worked now. Cheers! :D

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:51 pm

New stock arrived in Urban Outfitters this week ,I don't wear it but my misses just informed me & she works there. The shop is on the Hayes, there's also penguin,farrah,doctor denim :shock: Fred perry ,pretty green .Some of them sound gay :lol: buy someone will like them ;)

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Xcasual wrote:

New stock arrived in Urban Outfitters this week ,I don't wear it but my misses just informed me & she works there. The shop is on the Hayes, there's also penguin,farrah,doctor denim :shock: Fred perry ,pretty green .Some of them sound gay :lol: buy someone will like them ;)

Pavillion on wharton street sell lyle and scott http://www.pavilionclothing.com/

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Pavillion smells of damp :D

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:08 pm

Pavilion is a top shop! One day, that might be me ;)