Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Boris Johnson

Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:56 pm

Midfield general wrote:I think he's brilliant to be honest and a future PM :ayatollah:

Agree with you MG - The guy has so much passion,and is great to watch 8-)

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Midfield general wrote:what are the odds for him to be next PM TopCat..?

The only bookie i can see with odds is Sid James 12-1. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Seriously?

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Most of the bookies have taken down their odds tonight,but we might get a better picture in the morning :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Everyone seems to love him, whether their labour, conservative, or lib dem. One of the only Politicians to have a sense of humour and takes everything to heart at the same time. Very passionate about the UK and believes in what the UK stands for.

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 pm

I don't agree with everyone liking him, I know a lot of people who think he's a blithering idiot.

However, I think he's brilliant. It's nice to have a politician who I actually enjoy listening to, and who has some character. Can't really see him being PM though, to many groups of people offended in the past. He's only Mayor of London because Londoners weren't one of those groups!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 am

He is a complete tw*t.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:13 am

He's a human being. It's refreshing. He's the every man. He makes mistakes, he's bumbling but he actually gives a shit. I like the guy and find him funny but also he's not that bad at his job. I'd have him in power over 99% of the other politicians... not that that's saying much!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:19 am

"We're so prepared we could call a snap Olympics tomorrow" :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 am

Midfield general wrote:I think he's brilliant to be honest and a future PM :ayatollah:

Boris Johnson will be posting on here in the not too distant ;)

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:01 am

ive met him......he comes across as a bit eccentric but he's a c**t....i wouldnt trust him as far as i could throw him.

the same goes for Ken Livingstone.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:19 am

Seriously have to emergrate if that happened but there again i supose he couldnt be any worse than what weve got :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:22 am

Him and his father made a good double act on Have I Got News For You a couple of years ago

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:14 pm

A future PM, feck me what planet are you on?