Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:30 am

Im getting married in roughly 12 hours, im currently pissed as a badger in an indian with my father, best man and the vicar!! How fucked up, the vicar can barely stand anf just sent a pic msg to the wife to be and shes panicking like f**k!!! Happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:40 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Im getting married in roughly 12 hours, im currently pissed as a badger in an indian with my father, best man and the vicar!! How fucked up, the vicar can barely stand anf just sent a pic msg to the wife to be and shes panicking like f**k!!! Happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good luck Craig - hope everything works out mate :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:00 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Im getting married in roughly 12 hours, im currently pissed as a badger in an indian with my father, best man and the vicar!! How fucked up, the vicar can barely stand anf just sent a pic msg to the wife to be and shes panicking like f**k!!! Happy days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Hahaa! Thats class. :lol:

Pub crawl with the vicar, pub crawl with the vicar, pub crawl with the viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hope all goes well, do the :ayatollah: when you get married! :lol:

Have a great day!!!!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 am

That's pure class made me laugh, good luck :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:22 am

Best Wishes,have a great day :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:28 am

Congrats to you both!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:05 am

wait a minute.... youre getting married on a day when City are playing?????? Have you no shame!!!!! :lol: Congrats mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 am

Jimbo27 wrote:wait a minute.... youre getting married on a day when City are playing?????? Have you no shame!!!!! :lol: Congrats mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

In fairness, i told her we can onlu get married in june/july due to footie seson, then city organize a friendly after i bloody paid for wedding!!! Anyhow, best get off my phone as the vicar is watching :shock:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:32 pm

Congrats!!!!!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Good luck mate! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:40 pm

good luck and enjoy :ayatollah: