Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Miller: A Man of His Word

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14348415.stm

A very refreshing article to read. It's obvious how much Rangers mean to Miller yet even when they came in with an 11th hour bid he still stuck to his word and came to us. I have a lot of respect for the man after reading this (I did anyway mind) and even all those who are criticising his signature (still not sure why) should appreciate that we have a player who will give his all and is fully committed to the challenge.

Re: Miller: A Man of His Word

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:24 am

He is a great player to have in the team Zabier. he is a real fox in the box and his commitment is plain for all to see, hard working pro. Look forward to him becoming City's top scorer this season. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am

carlccfc wrote:He is a great player to have in the team Zabier. he is a real fox in the box and his commitment is plain for all to see, hard working pro. Look forward to him becoming City's top scorer this season. :ayatollah:

Totally agree Carl. People have focused too much on his time at Derby where, to be honest, even Alan Shearer wouldn't have hit the 10 goal mark in that side! This might sound controversial but I'd rather have Earnshaw and Miller than Bothroyd and Chopra.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am

Top man is Kenny --Legend at Rangers --true Celt ==fight to the death attitude

Ive heard he is a similar style player to Bellamy

Looking forward to his goals 20 will do

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 am

totally agree with the above ,looking forward to watching a good honest football team this year instead of a bunch of lazy prima donnas as was the case last year apart from a few exceptions :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:59 am

ye im looking forward to watching a team with passion instead of big ego,s cant wait

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 am

Zabier wrote:
carlccfc wrote:He is a great player to have in the team Zabier. he is a real fox in the box and his commitment is plain for all to see, hard working pro. Look forward to him becoming City's top scorer this season. :ayatollah:

Totally agree Carl. People have focused too much on his time at Derby where, to be honest, even Alan Shearer wouldn't have hit the 10 goal mark in that side! This might sound controversial but I'd rather have Earnshaw and Miller than Bothroyd and Chopra.

Doesn't sound controversial at all... sounds spot on... I'm sure just one of our new pairing has more professionalism and integrity about them than Bothroyd and Chopra put together....

I think Malky has been doing some fantastic business for the club this season, and for the first time, in a long time, I am excited for the coming season, and not excited in a "I expect promotion" kind of way, more an "excited as I think we are finally building a club with a little passion and pride" way, something our fantastic supporters have been denied for far too long... :ayatollah: