Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Good morning lower league critters

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:03 am

How is life down there in the shitty leagues !!

Borini hatrick today :ayatollah:

Re: Good morning lower league critters

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

Irony being he was never your player.

He is however one of a long, long list of players who turned you down. Still, Ole Beaky did say everyone wants to play in the Prem. Guess you're not irresistable.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:14 am

nerd wrote:Irony being he was never your player.

He is however one of a long, long list of players who turned you down. Still, Ole Beaky did say everyone wants to play in the Prem. Guess you're not irresistable.

Who said he was our player??!! We had him on loan and he turned things around for us. Without him it's questionable if we would have gone up!! For that i'll be forever greatfull!! Hatrick today please :old:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 am

A player you've not exactly convincingly replaced though, along with Pratley.

1 replacement striker, 2 potentially with Lita, a replacement goalkeeper and a full-back who may cover as you have an injury prone defender out injured.

Not exactly stellar stuff (and I stress yet) from Swansea at the moment. A side that has struggled with goals for two seasons and havent signed three players and 1 of those is a replacement for a loan player. The squad should be being added too not rebuilding in areas. Stll all the best, your side fully deserved it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 am

Why are you bragging about another team's player? On another team's forum?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:52 am

Jacks banging on about the same shit they did 30 years ago .................. yawn fuckin yawn :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:57 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:How is life down there in the shitty leagues !!

Made any major signings yet? :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:03 pm

RFMH wrote:A player you've not exactly convincingly replaced though, along with Pratley.

1 replacement striker, 2 potentially with Lita, a replacement goalkeeper and a full-back who may cover as you have an injury prone defender out injured.

Not exactly stellar stuff (and I stress yet) from Swansea at the moment. A side that has struggled with goals for two seasons and havent signed three players and 1 of those is a replacement for a loan player. The squad should be being added too not rebuilding in areas. Stll all the best, your side fully deserved it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wouldn't say we struggled for goals last season, i could be wrong but didn't we score more than you? We've added DG and LL to what we already had up front, Lee Camp will come for DDV (better all around keeper) A decent back up in moreiro, Caulker will partner Ash williams Monk and tate for back up. Routledge to challenge Dyer and Sinclair, Young Joe and Britton along with dobbster, Bodde to come back and decent player in Augustien that we have't seen the best of yet and will do well with a full pre season injury free. We have a few youngsters coming through and a pretty decent pot to piss in!! Not too mention a decent young manager, We'll be OK i believe :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 pm

See you next year in the shitty leagues !!! :lol: :lol:

How is life in your shitty town compared to us being your Capital City where the money is spent :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:06 pm

DJ Campbell was the 2nd highest English goal scorer in the Prem last season ....... and Blackpool still went down . So either spend big or get relegated is the motto there !!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Just keeping your place warm pal.Within 3 seasons you'll be league 1 again.Your just too f*cking lightweight but don't know it yet.Like the boys have said-what are you even doing on here.Go and wank your little dick somewhere else.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:09 pm

you need to sign experience premier league players or good young talent to survive in the prem what makes you think lita routlege and graham will keep you up they are all championship players there must be something wrong with you if you think them three are prem class

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:DJ Campbell was the 2nd highest English goal scorer in the Prem last season ....... and Blackpool still went down . So either spend big or get relegated is the motto there !!

As it stands we are a much better team than that Blackpool team that almost stayed up :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 pm

Has bob, Albert and spot all bought season tickets for you lot this season? If not, that's 90% of your attendance down

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:19 pm

nicky evans wrote:you need to sign experience premier league players or good young talent to survive in the prem what makes you think lita routlege and graham will keep you up they are all championship players there must be something wrong with you if you think them three are prem class

There's no guarentees in life, as i said on another thread. If we go down we will be in a position to bounce back as unlike previous big spending clubs Leeds Portsmouth and Middlesboro who splashed the cash we will still have some of ours to spend. We may be a yo yo club for a few seasons until we build a squad capable of establishing itself in the premiership, i'll take that thankyou very much. Will you ever get there :?:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
I wouldn't say we struggled for goals last season, i could be wrong but didn't we score more than you? We've added DG and LL to what we already had up front, Lee Camp will come for DDV (better all around keeper) A decent back up in moreiro, Caulker will partner Ash williams Monk and tate for back up. Routledge to challenge Dyer and Sinclair, Young Joe and Britton along with dobbster, Bodde to come back and decent player in Augustien that we have't seen the best of yet and will do well with a full pre season injury free. We have a few youngsters coming through and a pretty decent pot to piss in!! Not too mention a decent young manager, We'll be OK i believe :mrgreen:

Swansea GF: 69
Cardiff GF: 76

Not a great difference i'll grant you but:
Sinclair got a lot of pens
Pratley got 9
Borini got 6 (2 of the top 4).

As for Graham i've always said that strikers brought from a championship to a promoted side struggle, said it when Chops left for Sunderland. It's a lot f pressure, new team, new strle, new area, new league very tough to hit the ground running.

Whereas to be promoted with a team is easier (DJ Campbell). In all honesty I feel last league was a poor league in comparison to other years and no real stand out team even though QPR steamrolled everyone. It is a massivley new level next year and the jacks havent (again yet) brought in the kind of experience needed. I also worry that Swansea play a similar (although not as expansive) style as Blackpool and teams seemed to get that sussed by the end of last season.

However if Wigan, Everton (my tip to struggle even though I think they are a great club), Norwich, QPR and maybe Wolves struggle then Swansea could very much survive.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 pm

RFMH wrote:A player you've not exactly convincingly replaced though, along with Pratley.

Your quoting players that have already said no.

Fair play you got there and enjoy the time your there but please stop the bull shit!!!1 It makes me slightly sick in my mouth.
Just wish jacks where 100% upfrount with what they think will happen. This is the problem when small teams get in to the prem. All the plastic fans come out of the wood work and pretend to know about football and what it takes to stay in the prem.

You have signed one champioship proven player and if the jacks where to even complete in the relagation zone this year you should be picking up the likes of DJ Campbell who have shown that they can perform to a higher level. Just shows to me the lack of drive at your club with a chance of being a consitant prem side you should be throwing money at it for long term gain, by the looks of it even the owners think its a one season wonder.

Now piss off back to bed with your sister and go count the stock of pegs!!!

It shows tha

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:45 pm

Your quoting players that have already said no.

Fair play you got there and enjoy the time your there but please stop the bull shit!!!1 It makes me slightly sick in my mouth.
Just wish jacks where 100% upfrount with what they think will happen. This is the problem when small teams get in to the prem. All the plastic fans come out of the wood work and pretend to know about football and what it takes to stay in the prem.

You have signed one champioship proven player and if the jacks where to even complete in the relagation zone this year you should be picking up the likes of DJ Campbell who have shown that they can perform to a higher level. Just shows to me the lack of drive at your club with a chance of being a consitant prem side you should be throwing money at it for long term gain, by the looks of it even the owners think its a one season wonder.

Now piss off back to bed with your sister and go count the stock of pegs!!!

It shows tha

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:46 pm

LONGDOG wrote:

Made any major signings yet? :lol:

Yea Danny Graham...they'll win the league now :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:55 pm

nicky evans wrote:you need to sign experience premier league players or good young talent to survive in the prem what makes you think lita routlege and graham will keep you up they are all championship players there must be something wrong with you if you think them three are prem class

There's no guarentees in life, as i said on another thread. If we go down we will be in a position to bounce back as unlike previous big spending clubs Leeds Portsmouth and Middlesboro who splashed the cash we will still have some of ours to spend. We may be a yo yo club for a few seasons until we build a squad capable of establishing itself in the premiership, i'll take that thankyou very much. Will you ever get there :?:

Why is it you're struggling to attract players even though you've reached the prem? Why was it that DDV, Pratley etc left after promotion?
I'd say they know which way the good ship swansea is going to be sailing.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Morning :D

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:07 pm

LONGDOG wrote:

Why is it you're struggling to attract players even though you've reached the prem? Why was it that DDV, Pratley etc left after promotion?
I'd say they know which way the good ship swansea is going to be sailing.

We're not struggling, most of it is over eager agents pimping their players. The players we've been seriously linked with are coming. We offered DDV the same terms as Wolves, his agent wanted 200k we said no, he left for Wolves. He won't get much game time their so he won't be found out. Pratley was gone long before the season ended.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 pm

You won't get Routledge, heard he's on around £22000 per week and you lot won't give a player over £8000 per week apparently. So dream on for this one dickhead. Here's waiting for you to get smashed every week :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Oh and do me a favour feck off

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:You won't get Routledge, heard he's on around £22000 per week and you lot won't give a player over £8000 per week apparently. So dream on for this one dickhead. Here's waiting for you to get smashed every week :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Oh and do me a favour feck off

Danny Graham is on 18k a week so that blows your theory out of the water doesn't it you f*cking simpleton :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Right, so you've added to what you had up front last time out. Wrong, Borini's gone. If Lee Camp is on his way to you why are you trialing Gerhard Tremmel? Yeah, who? Played for Cottbus for one season in Bundesliga 1, five clean sheets and conceeded sixty in 38 games. Currently with Salzburg playing in a league so bad it makes the Dutch league look fantastic. Moreiro Benficas' 3rd choice keeper as back-up! he probably struggles to remember the last time he got first team football, check it out. Routledge signed ? "Bodde to come back" maybe for longer than 90 mins this eh?
Augustien! :lol: The thought of Tate playing in the PL :lol: If you think got what it takes for the PL you probably believe there's fairies at the bottom of the garden. Get your red nose ready for next season following Brendan's comedy 11 is my advice. Either that or a really f*cking big hanky.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:You won't get Routledge, heard he's on around £22000 per week and you lot won't give a player over £8000 per week apparently. So dream on for this one dickhead. Here's waiting for you to get smashed every week :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Oh and do me a favour feck off

Danny Graham is on 18k a week so that blows your theory out of the water doesn't it you f*cking simpleton :lol:

Simpleton? Have a look what time you posted "Good Morning"

As for lower than you, we have been looking down on you for TEN YEARS not ten fecking minutes. Got some catching up to do there to do Tinkerbell.

You'll be back below us sooner than you think. :D

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Leroys shit should have signed kenny.
:old:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Gypo

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm

:lol: britton, j alenn and dobbie, champ standard players. boddes as good as a paralysed spastic, forget him. basically jack, you done well to get there but your going down. :D

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:39 pm

Careful what you wish for numb nuts. Nobody other than has beens are lining up to sign 3 year contracts!!!!! Hope you have a lot of zimmer frames for them. Good luck next year get used to losing as your team are going to get one hell of a bashing

Hope you take mare away than you did in Austria!!!!!!!!