Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We are a mid table team.........

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:10 am

What a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can we say what kind of side we will be without even kicking a competitive ball yet. I thought norwich would finish midtable last season and i certainly didnt expect blackpool to get promoted the year before.So lets just sit back and enjoy the start of a new era and see where it takes us.A few of us maybe pleasantly surprised :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: We are a mid table team.........

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:12 am

You'll be relegated this season. Mark my words.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 am

Cant wait to watch you get smashed week in,week out.......Leroy Lita?????????Do me a favour............. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:26 am

piroteczz wrote:Cant wait to watch you get smashed week in,week out.......Leroy Lita?????????Do me a favour............. :ayatollah:

Heard it all before mate, secins season syndrome, wouldn't beat Reading, Barnsley was our last chance to get out of league 1 :lol: Defying the odds makes it all the more sweeter belive me :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:39 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
piroteczz wrote:Cant wait to watch you get smashed week in,week out.......Leroy Lita?????????Do me a favour............. :ayatollah:

Heard it all before mate, secins season syndrome, wouldn't beat Reading, Barnsley was our last chance to get out of league 1 :lol: Defying the odds makes it all the more sweeter belive me :mrgreen:

I think you meant to say second but we all make mistakes...

Actually I thought you'd beat Reading convincingly as soon as the final was decided (not that I was in any way supporting your little team). So I wasn't surprised when you did beat them, albiet by the width of a post (Reading would have went on to beat you if Gary Monk hadn't made that - in all fairness - fantastic block).

However, Leroy Lita? Danny Graham? ALAN TATE? Give me a break, you can't seriously think you're going to do anything other than come down with 20 points or less, with only Norwich at the bottom to cushion your fall?

I actually hope i'm wrong, i'd love for you guys to stay up just because i'd love a premier league welsh derby if we were to make it up in the next few seasons.

But I definately can't see it. Seriously, can you? With such a stingey regime? The lack of ambition that your club (as well as Norwich and QPR) are showing, I find it incredible and last season's promoted teams are definately my picks to go down. QPR won't get more than 30 points, you won't get more than 20, and I honestly think Norwich will struggle to make ten points. No Blackpool this season.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:51 am

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:You'll be relegated this season. Mark my words.

Is that a statement someone sent to YOU, Jack....??

You'll be eating those words when YOUR team fall back through the trapdoor next May....!!

Insane tosser!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 pm

hooligan858 wrote:

I think you meant to say second but we all make mistakes...

Actually I thought you'd beat Reading convincingly as soon as the final was decided (not that I was in any way supporting your little team). So I wasn't surprised when you did beat them, albiet by the width of a post (Reading would have went on to beat you if Gary Monk hadn't made that - in all fairness - fantastic block).

However, Leroy Lita? Danny Graham? ALAN TATE? Give me a break, you can't seriously think you're going to do anything other than come down with 20 points or less, with only Norwich at the bottom to cushion your fall?

I actually hope i'm wrong, i'd love for you guys to stay up just because i'd love a premier league welsh derby if we were to make it up in the next few seasons.

But I definately can't see it. Seriously, can you? With such a stingey regime? The lack of ambition that your club (as well as Norwich and QPR) are showing, I find it incredible and last season's promoted teams are definately my picks to go down. QPR won't get more than 30 points, you won't get more than 20, and I honestly think Norwich will struggle to make ten points. No Blackpool this season.

You're really not listening are you? We have never splashed the cash, we do it our way, our way has been fantatsic so far, we may get relegated next season but unlike Portsmouth Middlesboro and Birmingham we'll be in a position where we will be able to challenge and bounce back, simply because we're not chucking all our eggs in 1 basket :old: If we are a yo yo team for a couple of seasons before we can establish ourselves ala west brom then so be it.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:23 pm

You're really not listening are you? We have never splashed the cash, we do it our way, our way has been fantatsic so far, we may get relegated next season but unlike Portsmouth Middlesboro and Birmingham we'll be in a position where we will be able to challenge and bounce back, simply because we're not chucking all our eggs in 1 basket :old: If we are a yo yo team for a couple of seasons before we can establish ourselves ala west brom then so be it.

Actually, fair enough. You make a very good point.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:05 pm

piroteczz wrote:What a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can we say what kind of side we will be without even kicking a competitive ball yet. I thought norwich would finish midtable last season and i certainly didnt expect blackpool to get promoted the year before.So lets just sit back and enjoy the start of a new era and see where it takes us.A few of us maybe pleasantly surprised :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we are though :roll: can you really say are side is good enough to compete against some of the teams in the league this year? and if we pick up couple of injuries what happens then? any one with knowledge of football would of said last year norwich were dark horses. oooo hang on a minute i said ON THIS FORUM before a ball was kicked who would go up. sadly got all 3 right :cry:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
piroteczz wrote:What a load of rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are though :roll: can you really say are side is good enough to compete against some of the teams in the league this year? and if we pick up couple of injuries what happens then? any one with knowledge of football would of said last year norwich were dark horses. oooo hang on a minute i said ON THIS FORUM before a ball was kicked who would go up. sadly got all 3 right :cry:

Did you actually predict all the right teams? Fair play that's impressive!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:00 pm

[/quote]You're really not listening are you? We have never splashed the cash, we do it our way, our way has been fantatsic so far, we may get relegated next season but unlike Portsmouth Middlesboro and Birmingham we'll be in a position where we will be able to challenge and bounce back, simply because we're not chucking all our eggs in 1 basket :old: If we are a yo yo team for a couple of seasons before we can establish ourselves ala west brom then so be it.[/quote]

Jog on you sad man............. It is pathetic that you feel the need to come on here to show us how obsessed you are with your capital Cities football club. Your rugby fans will soon walk away once your on your way down the table. I for one would never bother with your planet filth website, i really believe you are just not important. Classic case of little mans sydrome, your sister must be out with your other brother.

Good luck to the true football fans at Swansea....... all 8000 of them, for these i at least have some respect even thought they are six fingered sister fu*&$rs