Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE HAVE MADE AN ENQUIRY FOR....

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Matt Kilgallon. This hasnt come from any one I know who is connected with the club but from a good mate of mine who is Kilgallon's best mate. He sent me a text saying that Cardiff, Brum, QPR and Palace have all expressed an interest in taking him on loan but at the moment Matt would prefer to come to us as his girlfriend is from Cardiff, they have a house down here already, as well as all of her family and friends, plus she has just given birth and if possible would prefer to be at home for a bit!

Just passing on the info so i hope no one shoots the messanger!

Re: WE HAVE MADE AN ENQUIRY FOR....

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:14 pm

that would be a great signing i think hope this happens

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Matt Kilgallon. This hasnt come from any one I know who is connected with the club but from a good mate of mine who is Kilgallon's best mate. He sent me a text saying that Cardiff, Brum, QPR and Palace have all expressed an interest in taking him on loan but at the moment Matt would prefer to come to us as his girlfriend is from Cardiff, they have a house down here already, as well as all of her family and friends, plus she has just given birth and if possible would prefer to be at home for a bit!

Is he at Sunderland? Don't think we need another CB, unless we off load one then could be decent

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Lets hope your source is correct. He's a very good player and I for one think we need a strong CB as that's what cost us last year.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:Matt Kilgallon. This hasnt come from any one I know who is connected with the club but from a good mate of mine who is Kilgallon's best mate. He sent me a text saying that Cardiff, Brum, QPR and Palace have all expressed an interest in taking him on loan but at the moment Matt would prefer to come to us as his girlfriend is from Cardiff, they have a house down here already, as well as all of her family and friends, plus she has just given birth and if possible would prefer to be at home for a bit!

sounds like a sensible post cheers mate :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:32 pm

Hope its true :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 pm

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS A FOOTBALLER. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM KNOWS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS A FOOTBALLER. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

yes I know someone who knows whitts :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:04 pm

To be honest, when I left the Vale gym about an hour ago, someone walked out who I thought I recognised, and after googling Matt Kilgallon, it could well have been him. I only had a quick glance at him so might be wrong mind.

I also saw Kenny Miller and had a quick chat with him, although I could barely understand his strong accent! :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 pm

could be right as i no girl works on the desk in the gym at the vale.

she facebooked me to see if new any player from newcastle that has signed for cardiff city today............

we shall wait and see.

i said wayne routlege she went nope he not black he white :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:15 pm

boyo1927 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

yes I know someone who knows whitts :ayatollah:

And I personally know Ronaldo...he filed a restraining order against me. :D

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:could be right as i no girl works on the desk in the gym at the vale.

she facebooked me to see if new any player from newcastle that has signed for cardiff city today............

we shall wait and see.

Sounds interesting then, although Kilgallon is with Sunderland, not Newcastle. Maybe we have made an approach for someone from Newcastle as well then? Will be interesting to see what happens. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:could be right as i no girl works on the desk in the gym at the vale.

we shall wait and see.

Sounds interesting then, although Kilgallon is with Sunderland, not Newcastle. Maybe we have made an approach for someone from Newcastle as well then? Will be interesting to see what happens. :ayatollah:

could be guthrie i think...............

as you say lets see what happens

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:20 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

we shall wait and see.

guthrie i think...............

Guthrie would be a decent acquisition. Are these girls behind the gym desk informed of transfers then? I have one of the girls on my Facebook too, so i'll have to talk to her more often! :lol:

I suppose they always see activity with City when they're working down there for hours most days mind.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:24 pm

guthrie i think...............[/quote]

Guthrie would be a decent acquisition. Are these girls behind the gym desk informed of transfers then? I have one of the girls on my Facebook too, so i'll have to talk to her more often! :lol:

I suppose they always see activity with City when they're working down there for hours most days mind.[/quote]

mate she thick as two bricks so she prob seen that player loads of times and only realised we got him prob HAHA.

only newcastle player i can think of we would go for is guthrie and as he not same colour as routs rest of them would be two expensive for us lol

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:28 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:guthrie i think...............

I suppose they always see activity with City when they're working down there for hours most days mind.[/quote]

mate she thick as two bricks so she prob seen that player loads of times and only realised we got him prob HAHA.

only newcastle player i can think of we would go for and as not same colour and routs rest of them would be two expensive for us lol[/quote]

Lol was she working today? Blonde hair? Thinking of the Newcastle squad, I would say it will probably be Guthrie too. Or perhaps someone like Mike Williamson?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

I suppose they always see activity with City when they're working down there for hours most days mind.

only newcastle player i can think of we would go for and as not same colour and routs rest of them would be two expensive for us lol[/quote]

Lol was she working today? Blonde hair? Thinking of the Newcastle squad, I would say it will probably be Guthrie too. Or perhaps someone like Mike Williamson?[/quote]

na she got brown hair she tall as feck lol she prob just lying anyway to wind us up as she knows few of us are cardiff fans lol

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:34 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Lol was she working today? Blonde hair? Thinking of the Newcastle squad, I would say it will probably be Guthrie too. Or perhaps someone like Mike Williamson?[/quote]

Mike Williamson and Danny Guthrie are both types of players we need and they both would be very good signings :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:35 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

only newcastle player i can think of we would go for and as not same colour and routs rest of them would be two expensive for us lol

na she got brown hair she tall as feck lol she prob just lying anyway to wind us up as she knows few of us are cardiff fans lol[/quote]

I think that might be the girl I have on my Facebook, she lives just down the road from me and entered the miss RCT competition if she's the one i'm thinking of.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm

[
na she got brown hair she tall as feck lol she prob just lying anyway to wind us up as she knows few of us are cardiff fans lol[/quote]

I think that might be the girl I have on my Facebook, she lives just down the road from me and entered the miss RCT competition if she's the one i'm thinking of.[/quote]

spot on :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:56 pm

How have people forgotten Wayne Routledge plays for Newcastle? :P

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

we shall wait and see.

be the accent - dumbo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Kilgallon definietly wasnt in Cardiff today, and he hasnt made any decision yet, but as far as im aware we have expressed an interest, amongst others, and obviously with his girlfriend having strong links with Cardiff then we are his preferred choice!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:06 pm

hope he would,nt be signing for the wrong reasons if it is killgallon

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:21 pm

i'll take the credit for this one. thank yooo :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:03 pm

boyo1927 wrote:

Is he at Sunderland? Don't think we need another CB, unless we off load one then could be decent

offload Gyepes?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Daya wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

we shall wait and see.

be the accent - dumbo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yorkshire and Geordie are nowhere near the same :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:13 pm

http://cardiff-city.blogspot.com/2011/0 ... perch.html

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

we shall wait and see.

they all sound same geordies newcastle or sunderland

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:25 pm

The mackems wouldn't like you saying that!