Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many Limbs

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Would you as Cardiff City fans voluntarily have amputated to be in Swansea's position?

I expect a few legs and arms would be lopped without a seconds though?

Come on list them!!

Re: How many Limbs

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:11 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:Would you as Cardiff City fans voluntarily have amputated to be in Swansea's position?

Come on list them!!

Nah gypo.
You will only have plastic fans this season, watch the Ospreys crowd as well go down.
When you get relegated your plastics will walk away again producing crap crowds of about 13000. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:12 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:Would you as Cardiff City fans voluntarily have amputated to be in Swansea's position?

Come on list them!!

donkey fucker

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:21 pm

MalagaCF wrote:

Come on list them!!

Nah gypo.
You will only have plastic fans this season, watch the Ospreys crowd as well go down.
When you get relegated your plastics will walk away again producing crap crowds of about 13000. :ayatollah:

I think you're wrong, our fanbase is massive at the moment!! This seasons glory hunter, next seasons regular !! Thats how it works and success breeds success!!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:41 pm

[
I think you're wrong, our fanbase is massive at the moment!! This seasons glory hunter, next seasons regular !! Thats how it works and success breeds success!![/quote]

Oh yeah, your massive fan base of under 18.000. You're the biggest club west of Neath now eh? No fucker bothered to follow you in big numbers the last time you hit the dizzy heights. And the vetch held more in those days than the council house,sorry Liberty stadium does now.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Come on list them!!

I'll save my limbs for Afghan thanks (if I get in the army).

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:08 pm

stop bragging because you have extra fingers :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 pm

eighty_8 wrote:stop bragging because you have extra fingers :lol:

Nice one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:56 pm

JackArmyWalesNumber1 wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:

Come on list them!!

Nah gypo.

I think you're wrong, our fanbase is massive at the moment!! This seasons glory hunter, next seasons regular !! Thats how it works and success breeds success!!

You aint gonna be successful,you gonna get bolloxed by all the big teams and probably most of the lesser teams,so basque in your hour of glory cos youle be back in the championship next year and you know it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 pm

You aint gonna be successful,you gonna get bolloxed by all the big teams and probably most of the lesser teams,so basque in your hour of glory cos youle be back in the championship next year and you know it

Possibly, but we'll regroup and have another pop at promotion the following season. Eventually we'll have a team that can establish themselves!! That is what it's all about. The future is bright ............the future is black n white. :old:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:15 pm

the futures bright, you smell of shite, go back to your tent and zip it tight.. you jack b*stard you jack b*stard

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:45 pm

:lol: :geek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are so funny. Can you please limit your emails cos another gutbuster like this might just make me pass out.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:57 pm

MalagaCF wrote:

Come on list them!!

Nah gypo.

massive fanbase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:03 pm

Please explain how you can be successful with a max capacity of 20,000? Where is your income comong from other than telivision rights. Serious question

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Wonder how many Swansea fans have had their 11th finger amputated to be a Cardiff fan, quite a few I'd imagine.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:51 pm

MalagaCF wrote:

Come on list them!!

Nah gypo.

Your fanbase never has been or never will be as big as ours jack. Get used to it and you might just get over it. Oh and change your name to jackarmywalesnumber2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:41 am

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Would you as Cardiff City fans voluntarily have amputated to be in Swansea's position?

Come on list them!!

Nah gypo.

Your fanbase never has been or never will be as big as ours jack. Get used to it and you might just get over it. Oh and change your name to jackarmywalesnumber2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is only the beginning !! We'll establish ourselves in the premiership then build another ground. You'll never be our rivals again, your chance has gone

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 am

[Nah gypo.

Your fanbase never has been or never will be as big as ours jack. Get used to it and you might just get over it. Oh and change your name to jackarmywalesnumber2. :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

This is only the beginning !! We'll establish ourselves in the premiership then build another ground. You'll never be our rivals again, your chance has gone[/quote]

no you will get relegated huw spew will keep pretending hes not taking anything out of the club then WHAM your back scrounging with the usual save the swans appeals.. and i will be telling you lot to f**k off again..