Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BMW drivers

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 pm

What the hell is wrong with these people, do you have to be a wanker to drive one or is there something about the car that makes perfectly normal people turn into aggresive bullies on the road? I'm starting to wonder if they put stones down the back of the seat or something, that would explain the urgency to get wherever it is they are going at such velocity and with such a scowl on their faces.

Re: BMW drivers

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

I used to have a BMW :oops:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Steady on there, i'm a BMW driver! I do understand what you mean though, although i'm not like that, honest! :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:22 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Steady on there, i'm a BMW driver! I do understand what you mean though, although i'm not like that, honest! :lol:

May be you can give me some insight. Why, whenever there is a car driving right up my arse trying to bully me out of the way, is it invariably the familiar headlights of a BMW?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:25 pm

harold pinta wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Steady on there, i'm a BMW driver! I do understand what you mean though, although i'm not like that, honest! :lol:

May be you can give me some insight. Why, whenever there is a car driving right up my arse trying to bully me out of the way, is it invariably the familiar headlights of a BMW?

I can't explain that. I know what you mean because I have cars up my arse trying to bully me like that sometimes as well, I just slow down further to annoy them. :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:51 pm

BMW's are just wannabe Mercedes

Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:21 pm

I've got a Bmw & Land Rover Discovery :D

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:09 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:BMW's are just wannabe Mercedes

I've got a BMW & a Mercedes............... now i'm confused

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 pm

Why let it get to you, play games with them. I find Audi drivers the worst, usually don't get a problem as I like to put my foot down most of the time but it's the wankers who are up your arse in a 30 or 40 speed limit that does my head in.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:47 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:Why let it get to you, play games with them. I find Audi drivers the worst, usually don't get a problem as I like to put my foot down most of the time but it's the wankers who are up your arse in a 30 or 40 speed limit that does my head in.

I don't let it get to me, I just can't understand why it's almost always BMWs, perhaps the Germans put some anger drug in the vents when they make them for a laugh. Funnily enough, having driven in continental europe, usa, australia etc I've not come across the same aggresion there. A special mention should go to New Zealand though, the Kiwis are easily the angriest bunch of drivers I've ever come across, but they are wankers in all cars not just BMWs

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:39 am

harold pinta wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:Why let it get to you, play games with them. I find Audi drivers the worst, usually don't get a problem as I like to put my foot down most of the time but it's the wankers who are up your arse in a 30 or 40 speed limit that does my head in.

I don't let it get to me, I just can't understand why it's almost always BMWs, perhaps the Germans put some anger drug in the vents when they make them for a laugh. Funnily enough, having driven in continental europe, usa, australia etc I've not come across the same aggresion there. A special mention should go to New Zealand though, the Kiwis are easily the angriest bunch of drivers I've ever come across, but they are wankers in all cars not just BMWs

Spanish drivers I found the worst, cut you up at every single opportunity.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:43 am

i threw a brick at one for running over my foot

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:48 am

bluebirds23 wrote:i threw a brick at one for running over my foot

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe you would do that as well Rob :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:44 am

What is the average yearly maintenance cost for a Lexus or BMW? Any Lexus or BMW owners who can tell me how much they spend per year on maintenance costs? I can't decide which brand to buy out of the 2. This is a huge factor.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 am

florency wrote:What is the average yearly maintenance cost for a Lexus or BMW? Any Lexus or BMW owners who can tell me how much they spend per year on maintenance costs? I can't decide which brand to buy out of the 2. This is a huge factor.

Bmw , ,insp 1 £140 & insp 2 £320 ,if you bought a bmw with these done already then all depending on your annual mileage ? Insp 2 comes around Every 25,000 miles ,insp 1 is 15,000 .The Inspection 2 services are far more thorough - brakes, suspension, steering, etc etc are all thoroughly checked. Plugs and fuel filters are changed as well.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 am

4x4 drivers are the worst... you hear that 4x4 drivers?! :D

To be fair, anyone can be a shit driver. Some driving is ridiculously bad and I find the funniest is on that roundabout by Kimberley Terrace where people don't understand the roundabout 'give way to the right' rule and they just bomb it over when coming from Mackintosh Place but if you go to pull out from their right they then have a massive go. Don't you know the road rules you f*cking prick?

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 am

Zabier wrote:4x4 drivers are the worst... you hear that 4x4 drivers?! :D

To be fair, anyone can be a shit driver. Some driving is ridiculously bad and I find the funniest is on that roundabout by Kimberley Terrace where people don't understand the roundabout 'give way to the right' rule and they just bomb it over when coming from Mackintosh Place but if you go to pull out from their right they then have a massive go. Don't you know the road rules you f*cking prick?

That's me fooked then as I have a Beemer & land rover :oops: