Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At the Parma game now...

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Excellent first half from Cardiff!! Could have scored 3 although Marshall did make one fantastic save to keep us in it :D

Interesting formation were playing, a diamond in midfield with Whitts deeper and Mason behind Gestede and Earnie, but it seems to be working because Mason has been our best player along with super Kev so far! :) mason is faster than I first though too!

Conway and especially Taylor look real quality signings though in my opinion!

And Gestede has been superb too, working hard and winning every header! Could he look any more like Bothroyd though! It's like they're twins :P

But yeah, all in all, were playing really well I think :) just thought I'd let everyone know! :ayatollah:

Re: At the Parma game now...

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Cheers Scotty, sounds promising.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:10 pm

how did they they play in the second half and how did earnie and miller look :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:06 pm

Earnie looked a little lost at times and had a few stray passes but also showed a few moments of class, he even managed to frustrate himself, a little more gelling together and he will be the top poacher we know.

Miller had a few shots but given we didnt start with him it was difficult to get a good impression of him. I for one am very much more cofident than i was after the Celtic game, we bossed parma about for most of the game and looked dominant. Gestede, Mason, Cowie impressed me in particular........... the future's bright

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 pm

What was the score ?

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:14 pm

0-0

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:22 pm

ccfcbluebird wrote:0-0

Who scored ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: