Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Did anyone notice

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:50 pm

the guy in the suit running around at the dugout and pointing to the players on the pitch. I think he was trying to tell them waht to do. If you did notice him can you tell me what his job is?

Re: Did anyone notice

Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:the guy in the suit running around at the dugout and pointing to the players on the pitch. I think he was trying to tell them waht to do. If you did notice him can you tell me what his job is?

sarcasm at its best :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:the guy in the suit running around at the dugout and pointing to the players on the pitch. I think he was trying to tell them waht to do. If you did notice him can you tell me what his job is?

Needs to sit down and behave himself. :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:21 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:26 pm

I thought fans were not allowed near the pitch will we get in trouble with the FA over this.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Do you mean the fourth official who was shouting at the ref so he can get some subs on the pitch :ayatollah: