Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Joe Mason

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:27 pm

today i thought Joe Mason was very good, he looked comfortable on the ball and showed his turn of pace when taking defenders on.
I was also impressed with Conway and think he will become a fan favourite

Whats your opinions on Cowie? I thought he was a much better player in the second half when he played a more central role? opinions? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Joe Mason

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 pm

Mason - MOTM for me - as well as speed he showed some nice strength

Shame we couldn't have got a few goals for confidence, but I think with the intensity of a proper game we'll create a bit more.

Can't wait till next Sunday

:ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Gaga wrote:Mason - MOTM for me - as well as speed he showed some nice strength

Shame we couldn't have got a few goals for confidence, but I think with the intensity of a proper game we'll create a bit more.

Can't wait till next Sunday

:ayatollah:

Yeah a goal would of been nice, but the main thing we showed promise.
What dyou think the starting team will be next sunday, do you think Gunarson and Kiss will start?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:20 am

Marshall

McN
Hudson
Keinan (think Gerrard needs a bit more time)
Taylor

Whits
Cowie
Kiss
Conway (maybe Gunarsson for defensive duties)

Mason (maybe Fagan or Rudy for height, although thought Rudy did nothing yesterday)
Earnshaw

Couldn't really work out what the midfield was yesterday - I like our attacking threat - not sure who the defensive midfielders are though.

All in all a decent squad building - probably take until Xmas for us and Manager to get used to a regualr line-up

Exciting though

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:03 am

Mason is not one for the future he is one for the present.has a better work rate, touch and awareness than Earnie a nd should start ahead of him, unfortunately it won't happen