Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

McNaughton has to

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Go down as a city great,always gives his all top fella to, thoughs?

Re: McNaughton has to

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Totally agree, but his distribution is certainly questionable !

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:04 pm

how no one has ever come in for him i will never no

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 pm

Imo the guy would run thro brick walls in a city shirt :ayatollah: :ayatollah: super kev

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Bluebirds 23 your spot on :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:03 pm

super kev,

super consistent...

deserves legend status im my opinion.. :ayatollah:

i want silver hair toooooooo!!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:32 pm

i believe whitts is given less credit than he deserves class player lucky to still have him is and will be a city legend

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 pm

im glad no one has come in for him i hope he stays with us until he retires

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Most underrated player in our team surely,as said above,baffles me how a prem team hasn't come in for him

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 pm

I imagine no one has come in for him because they all think he's in his 40s with hair like that!

But seriously, it's probably because they think there's no chance of him leaving, as he's never hinted at it, and we've been careful to make sure his contract doesn't come too close to an end.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:35 pm

He was the best player in the pitch against Parma.

No matter what game be it a friendly or a FA cup final you can always rely on super Kev to put in a shift! Also Conway looked awesome, a nice bit of business getting him in on a free!

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:38 pm

a true legend and always will be in my books can remeber getting him on my shirt 08/09 season and everyone laughed at me saying "ahh.. hes shit" and i just shook my head and said "no hes one of our top players and will be a legend at City" :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Scruffy wrote:a true legend and always will be in my books can remeber getting him on my shirt 08/09 season and everyone laughed at me saying "ahh.. hes shit" and i just shook my head and said "no hes one of our top players and will be a legend at City" :ayatollah:

What ?! :shock: They said he was shit ?! I've never ever known any City fan knock him for his efforts !

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:00 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Totally agree, but his distribution is certainly questionable !

So he isnt the complete full back? :o wondered why he Real havent come in for him :roll:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: