Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is happy with world cup draw

Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 pm

I am :ayatollah:

Re: Who is happy with world cup draw

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Me too, not expecting to qualify but it's not impossible.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Me :ayatollah:

Agree with MG but if you pick the right places, you can avoid them for most of it. A tactic I often use when away with Scotland.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Midfield general wrote:
PtB wrote:Me :ayatollah:

Agree with MG but if you pick the right places, you can avoid them for most of it. A tactic I often use when away with Scotland.

The irish away trips were typical of this kidn of supporter and put me off watching Wales for a long while. However I 'may' make a reappearance 'if' the good away trips are played over the weekend.

I pick and choose my trips very carefully now, mainly down to the same reason. I just can't be arsed with those folk. The good thing with Wales is I know I'll be in good company home & away - makes all the difference.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 pm

We're in a group with Croatia, Serbia, Belgium, Scotland and Macedonia. I'm pretty pleased with that draw. We'll do well to finish 3rd mind. We need to pick up some wins to get that world ranking up! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:57 pm

even if we finish 2nd in the group i bet fifa would find a way to move us below american samoa after i think they are the only team behind us in the rankings :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 am

bargoedbluebirds wrote:even if we finish 2nd in the group i bet fifa would find a way to move us below american samoa after i think they are the only team behind us in the rankings :lol: :lol:

second doesnt mean you get a play/off place. top 8 seconds do i think?

draw could have been a lot worse and those teams will hate playing wales.....none un-winable but at the same time we could have some tought games. If the players turn up we have a chance, I think the draw will have the, enthusiastic :ayatollah: :ayatollah: