Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Would I be right in saying that the main fall guy....

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I think he's just tryin out different combinations at the mo mate

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:13 pm

For me he's on a par with Gerrard with regards to selection. Hudson is a regular for obvious reasons but the other spot is up for grabs. Can't see Gyepes getting too much of a look in - if he was quicker then he'd be pretty useful.

I thought Keinan was a steal for £200k or whatever we paid. At the end of last season he was excellent bar the Reading home game. Derby at home sticks out as a prime example - scored a lovely goal from a good set-piece and looked comfortable on the ball. At times he missed having Hudson alongside him as Hudson is captain and he is the organiser at the back. Add that to the fact he was forming a solid partnership with Hudson and his partnership with McNaughton was nver going to be as good. Unfortunately it was the only option after Hudson was injured at Millwall, and it worked to an extent, but you could see in games such as the Middlesbrough one that something wasn't quite right.

At times like the Derby game Keinan did seem to be a very cool customer who liked to keep the ball on the ground for most of the time like I mentioned. He certainly seems to be the best footballing centre-half that we have :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 am

Midfield general wrote:since MM arrived has been Dekel Keinan and to be honest he was the person who really helped stablise the defence after he arrived last season.

I THINK.....WAIT............yup.....no wait :? :? :? ok yup I AGREE WITH YOU :o

If we had Keinan from start of the season likew DJ wanted we would have been promoted :o :lol:
Keinan made a mistake but last few weeks of the season was exceptional alongside a POOR McNaughton :o (yes he can shag my wife if i had one)

Hudson Keinan for me as first choice, gerrard as comp....Gypes needs to go as Blake and Kev are ahead of him now

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:50 am

Midfield general wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Midfield general wrote:since MM arrived has been Dekel Keinan and to be honest he was the person who really helped stablise the defence after he arrived last season.

I THINK.....WAIT............yup.....no wait :? :? :? ok yup I AGREE WITH YOU :o

If we had Keinan from start of the season likew DJ wanted we would have been promoted :o :lol:
Keinan made a mistake but last few weeks of the season was exceptional alongside a POOR McNaughton :o (yes he can shag my wife if i had one)

Hudson Keinan for me as first choice, gerrard as comp....Gypes needs to go as Blake and Kev are ahead of him now

Fully agree with your point

but we always argue....this is a little arkward :shock:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:54 am

shall we dance :lol: