Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:05 am

How many people are thinking of going to many welsh away games in the world cup qualification next year, they all look pretty good i think the croatia and the belgium IMO would be the two to attend, anyone else looking forward to any? :ayatollah:

Re: Wales...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 am

scotland for sure, belguim maybe and considering croatia

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:11 am

yea croatia and scotland for me as well hopefully going to go to Bulgaria later this year i have only been to one wales away day and that was in england a few years back in old trafford what a day!! but am hoping to go to many more now i am working :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:15 am

if the choclates are shit im demanding a refund :evil:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:24 am

2blue2handle wrote:if the choclates are shit im demanding a refund :evil:

:lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 am

You aint seen me mad :lol:
Really amazed by this draw, could have been so bad :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:29 am

:lol: just cant not wait to go away with wales some stories i've heard are mad!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 am

im still annoyed I didnt go to San Marino, no other excuse to go there :lol:

Poland with the old rams was amazing :ayatollah: best away trip ever :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 am

yea sounds awesome cant wait to do alot more :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:45 am

yea sounds awesome cant wait to do alot more :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:35 am

Will be looking to do 3 aways for sure

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:im still annoyed I didnt go to San Marino, no other excuse to go there :lol:

Poland with the old rams was amazing :ayatollah: best away trip ever :ayatollah:

Best moment in San Marino at the Castle Welsh fans celebrating Russia's 2nd goal vs England :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=6326798661

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:40 pm

Croatia for me, beautiful country but with the most expensive taxis in the world. Macedonia a definate, one of the few country's in europe that hasn't had the honour of hosting Wombat in one of their jails :lol:

Scotland!, Edinburgh is a great city. Serbia will be nuts but Belgium holds bad memory's for old Willy, suspended the wrong the side of fence by my jacket (or was it a coat, I forget) whilst one of the most georgous women in the world beats the crap out of me with her battle club. Still at least I didn't pay for it......... :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Eric Young nearly scored a goal last time I was in Belgium, Willy got so excited he jumped seventeen feet in the air hence being suspended on the wrong side of the fence.

A few us got a lift off some Belgium fans back into to town who then joined us for drink (or twenty), some time later about 1.00am one of them asked the other if they should go find their girlfriends. Turned out that the guys went to watch the match, their female companions went to the cinema with the guys supposed to be picking them up after the game!!

Ah and the water cannon, that was funny...