Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

piss up...saturday gone...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:49 am

Was a really good day, after finally getting there. Good to meet Marc, bowmonster, dange, topcat and the others, hope to see that "GYPO PHOTO" we had done on a back of lorry, class.....
Righty, The beverly, nice pub, tidy prices,service great, only the manager turned out to be a sworn "JACK" EWWWWWW.
As much as i enjoyed the day, i was not prepared for what happened when i got back to Neath, Arrested and spent 7 hrs in a cell, hence why im posting so late...people on trains got no f*cking sence of humour any more,, sadly though i will probally lose my job over this......got to face her later too, put me back in that stinking cell please..... :shock:

I :ayatollah: :ayatollah: look forward to the next one Men....

Re: piss up...saturday gone...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 am

:lol: :lol: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
sounds like you had an interesting day. i met back up with em after the game and they said u had been put in a taxi :lol:
good to see you again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
what did they nick you for?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 pm

supercoops wrote:Was a really good day, after finally getting there. Good to meet Marc, bowmonster, dange, topcat and the others, hope to see that "GYPO PHOTO" we had done on a back of lorry, class.....
Righty, The beverly, nice pub, tidy prices,service great, only the manager turned out to be a sworn "JACK" EWWWWWW.
As much as i enjoyed the day, i was not prepared for what happened when i got back to Neath, Arrested and spent 7 hrs in a cell, hence why im posting so late...people on trains got no f*cking sence of humour any more,, sadly though i will probally lose my job over this......got to face her later too, put me back in that stinking cell please..... :shock:

We need details coops :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 pm

supercoops wrote:Was a really good day, after finally getting there. Good to meet Marc, bowmonster, dange, topcat and the others, hope to see that "GYPO PHOTO" we had done on a back of lorry, class.....

Coops :ayatollah: I put you in that taxi,what on earth happened next :?: