Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

STRIKE PARTNERSHIP AGAINST WEST HAM?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:26 am

earnie and miller i think

Re: STRIKE PARTNERSHIP AGAINST WEST HAM?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:45 am

Soak that up no problem. Its the defenders who will be on overtime !

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:03 am

I think Miller is the only one nailed on for a spot. Gestede looked good and put himself out a lot yesterday and if he can bring that consistently he could compliment Earnie, Mason and Miller.

However I wouldnt be suprised to see 4-4-1-1 with Kiss/Gunnarson in midfield and Cowie supporting Miller up to as he seemed more effective in the middle and MM suggested this formation could happen. Though who is playing RW in this team I don't know.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:25 am

RFMH wrote:I think Miller is the only one nailed on for a spot. Gestede looked good and put himself out a lot yesterday and if he can bring that consistently he could compliment Earnie, Mason and Miller.

However I wouldnt be suprised to see 4-4-1-1 with Kiss/Gunnarson in midfield and Cowie supporting Miller up to as he seemed more effective in the middle and MM suggested this formation could happen. Though who is playing RW in this team I don't know.

Can't see MM marching in there with an untried formation :old:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:33 am

earnie to get the winner, cue for me to go mental in hospitality box...
wont be long til bIG Sam is told 'you're fired'

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 am

langley wrote:earnie to get the winner, cue for me to go mental in hospitality box...
wont be long til bIG Sam is told 'you're fired'

" day dream believer " were you a Monkees fan?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:38 am

think its you that needs to start waking up, sullivan and co going to destroy you lot
and dont expect west ham football with that bloke in charge of your club.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:41 am

I think Miller + Gestede, unless Malky wants to experiment and play Earnie or Mason along with Miller.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 am

langley wrote:think its you that needs to start waking up, sullivan and co going to destroy you lot
and dont expect west ham football with that bloke in charge of your club.

" bitterest pill is hard to swallow " - you must be a Jam fan.

Destroy ? Have you ever met MR Gold - hes a diamond . Did you watch the Dispatches prog ? i think you should be the worried one my friend !

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 am

daya who do you support west ham or cardiff

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:32 am

stephen wrote:daya who do you support west ham or cardiff

Born and bred West Ham fan mate , Cardiff always been my second team after relocating in Wales. Prefered the old days mind - not the same these days.