Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A manager wish passion and animation!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:21 am

Forced to go in the grandstand because my seat was unavailable (was being cleaned the last time I looked :lol: ) I found myself behind some of the wives and girlfriends - so had to keep quiet!!!

Anyway, you don't need to be 10 or 100 metres from Malky to see how passionate and animated he is with his players. The buggar was constantly yelling at Hudson and Gerrard yesterday to talk to each other, it was constant (maybe they don't like each other? :shock: :o ).

What a difference from the lazy tosser moans, and what a difference seeing him explain and applaud the young guns in his line-up instead of palming them off to other clubs.

What a great day not to see that sueless scouse tosser at our football club.

Re: A manager wish passion and animation!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:28 am

Yeah I saw some guy running about the dugout. I thought that was not allowed. I'm surprised the stewards did not tell him to sit down.

Re: A manager wish passion and animation!!

Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:28 am

arri potta wrote:Forced to go in the grandstand because my seat was unavailable (was being cleaned the last time I looked :lol: ) I found myself behind some of the wives and girlfriends - so had to keep quiet!!!

Anyway, you don't need to be 10 or 100 metres from Malky to see how passionate and animated he is with his players. The buggar was constantly yelling at Hudson and Gerrard yesterday to talk to each other, it was constant (maybe they don't like each other? :shock: :o ).

What a difference from the lazy tosser moans, and what a difference seeing him explain and applaud the young guns in his line-up instead of palming them off to other clubs.

What a great day not to see that sueless scouse tosser at our football club.

Loving it :ayatollah: