Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O Tony Topcat

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 am

where are the pics from yesterday and your days report?????

Re: F.A.O Tony Topcat

Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 pm

saddam wrote:where are the pics from yesterday and your days report?????

Yeah come on Tony. This should be cracking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:00 pm

Looking forward to these :lol: especially the one on the back of my van :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:04 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Yeah come on Tony. This should be cracking :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Nukes i think he is expecting you to put them on as he is not capable :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:26 pm

Marc wrote:

Looking forward to these :lol: especially the one on the back of my van :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What did they do to your Van Marc ? Put i love Coke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Marc wrote:

What did they do to your Van Marc ? Put i love Coke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nukes...........you're a c**t :D :D :D ..........never live this down :oops: ...what time you meeting us for the West Ham forum piss up next week....................you have to be on this one.......Supercoops if you're reading this, any chance you can get me a free B&B this weekend ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Looking forward to these :lol: especially the one on the back of my van :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
What did they do to your Van Marc ? Put i love Coke :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]

Nukes...........you're a c**t :D :D :D ..........never live this down :oops: ...what time you meeting us for the West Ham forum piss up next week....................you have to be on this one.......Supercoops if you're reading this, any chance you can get me a free B&B this weekend ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]
I have answered on the thread about that Piss up. Sorry but i am going to have to disappoint again :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:34 pm

Evening All :ayatollah: I sent the photo to Nukes,and the lad who turned up later took the other phots :ayatollah:

Maybe Nukies can forward the photo :ayatollah: Enjoed the day out - Cheers to all who turned up :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:58 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Evening All :ayatollah: I sent the photo to Nukes,and the lad who turned up later took the other phots :ayatollah:

Maybe Nukies can forward the photo :ayatollah: Enjoed the day out - Cheers to all who turned up :ayatollah:

Will try and sort out later Chief :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Cheers Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i don't know who the other lad was who turned up later on,but he took a photo or two as well :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:28 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i don't know who the other lad was who turned up later on,but he took a photo or two as well :ayatollah:

It was the old Bill that took your picture you daft tw*t. :lol: :lol: Sure you wasn't with Supercoops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:Cheers Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: i don't know who the other lad was who turned up later on,but he took a photo or two as well :ayatollah:

It was the old Bill that took your picture you daft tw*t. :lol: :lol: Sure you wasn't with Supercoops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:23 am

finally got hold of a couple of pics from the piss up we had the day of the parma game. :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Wessa what are you doing ? and Lee what face are you pulling at Claire. And Marc there is a lovely young lass at the front and you have your arm around a teenage Boy :o :shock: and i tell you what aint it suprissing what Photoshop can do replacing your Coke with a pint of Bow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Wessa what are you doing ? and Lee what face are you pulling at Claire. And Marc there is a lovely young lass at the front and you have your arm around a teenage Boy :o :shock: and i tell you what aint it suprissing what Photoshop can do replacing your Coke with a pint of Bow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: loving the photoshop comment :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:53 pm

" A ROSE AMONG 6 THORNS " ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:58 pm

1 from earlier in the day.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Wessa what are you doing ? and Lee what face are you pulling at Claire. And Marc there is a lovely young lass at the front and you have your arm around a teenage Boy :o :shock: and i tell you what aint it suprissing what Photoshop can do replacing your Coke with a pint of Bow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:....Nukes you're a C*NT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still haven't forgiven you for Sundays outburst :lol: ...............................I was playing pool in the Forresters, when larger than life Nukes turns up and shouts THERE'S THE COKEHEAD :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ..................Nukes was referring to me drinking coke cola the week before, well you can guess what everyone else must have thought. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:09 pm

Better late than never :lol: :lol: When is the next event boys ? Is it saturday the 3rd september when there is no game to watch so we could do a town crawl. ;) :D :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Bowmonster wrote:Better late than never :lol: :lol: When is the next event boys ? Is it saturday the 3rd september when there is no game to watch so we could do a town crawl. ;) :D :ayatollah:

No wonder I'm always skint :lol: :lol: ...........I'll be up for it mate, :shock: :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:22 pm

Marc wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:Better late than never :lol: :lol: When is the next event boys ? Is it saturday the 3rd september when there is no game to watch so we could do a town crawl. ;) :D :ayatollah:

No wonder I'm always skint :lol: :lol: ...........I'll be up for it mate, :shock: :D :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You loves it you do mate :lol: I will put a thread up now Marc and see the response we get. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm

Marc wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:....Nukes you're a C*NT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still haven't forgiven you for Sundays outburst :lol: ...............................I was playing pool in the Forresters, when larger than life Nukes turns up and shouts THERE'S THE COKEHEAD :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ..................Nukes was referring to me drinking coke cola the week before, well you can guess what everyone else must have thought. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the Madhouse Marc. I shouted that and everyone thought i was talking to them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm

saddam wrote:1 from earlier in the day.

Cheers Saddam for adding this photo :ayatollah: Was this the last sighting of supercoops ;)

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Marc wrote:

Yeah what a pussy drinking COKE !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
saddam wrote:1 from earlier in the day.

Cheers Saddam for adding this photo :ayatollah: Was this the last sighting of supercoops ;)

i'm sure supercoops had his photo taken later on the same evening but obtaining a copy of it might prove difficult :lol: