Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Routledge agrees deal

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:13 pm

to sign for the Gypo's according to Sky News

Re: Routledge agrees deal

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 pm

Not true.The font of all football knowledge,your very own ,City Gent said he's turned us down.

My god,what a clueless chump that lad is :withstupid:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:37 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 60,00.html

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:54 pm

what it says is fee agreed by both clubs.now comes the negotiations between club and player. ;)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:05 pm

Good signing probably suits their system very well

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Good signing. For when they come back down.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:what it says is fee agreed by both clubs.now comes the negotiations between club and player. ;)

He's already agreed personal terms you thick twit

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:31 pm

sais who.and you have to be a jack,

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:sais who.and you have to be a jack,

Says SSN, FFS you lot on here are seriously the thickest bunch of people ive ever ever seen, jesus christ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:40 pm

So where does the leave Dyer for them?? Quality championship player IMO he cant cut it in the premier, but seems stupid signing when they already got Dyer

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:42 pm

It leaves Dyer right midfield, Routledge is cover and good cover too

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:43 pm

who bloody cares

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:It leaves Dyer right midfield, Routledge is cover and good cover too

Your going to pay 1.5 million for a player to sit on the bench ?? :lol: :lol: And you just called us lot thick? I just think it is stupid when you have a player who is near enough as good as him already and is a very similar player

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:It leaves Dyer right midfield, Routledge is cover and good cover too

Routledge cover for Dyer :lol:

Now who is the thick one?

Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:57 pm

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm

Routledge is a good signing for them, wouldn't be suprised though if he's only there until the end of the season and then pisses of elsewhere - horrible little greedy money grabbing b*stard (perfectly suited for Swansea).

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

RFMH wrote:Good signing probably suits their system very well

Not next year it wont. The ball will be in the jacks goal area for most of the season.

They are in for a huge shock if they think thier "ball retention" game is going to work to their advantage in the Premier League..

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:17 pm

I dont think Routledeg is that great not at Prem level. Says it all really

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:23 pm

Casual wrote:

Your going to pay 1.5 million for a player to sit on the bench ?? :lol: :lol: And you just called us lot thick? I just think it is stupid when you have a player who is near enough as good as him already and is a very similar player

Yes you are thick , you wouild just have a bare 11 + 3 subs , never allowing for injuries bookings etc .God I'm glad you nowhere near managing us :)

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 pm

polo wrote:

Not next year it wont. The ball will be in the jacks goal area for most of the season.

They are in for a huge shock if they think thier "ball retention" game is going to work to their advantage in the Premier League..

Well it got us there and who knows it just might keep us there

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:30 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
polo wrote:

Well it got us there and who knows it just might keep us there

Nah

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:33 pm

SeanJr wrote:Routledge is a good signing for them, wouldn't be suprised though if he's only there until the end of the season and then pisses of elsewhere - horrible little greedy money grabbing b*stard (perfectly suited for Swansea).

This is a new one, money grabbing example please ,
your bitterness has no limits

Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Fusilier52 wrote:
SeanJr wrote:Routledge is a good signing for them, wouldn't be suprised though if he's only there until the end of the season and then pisses of elsewhere - horrible little greedy money grabbing b*stard (perfectly suited for Swansea).

This is a new one, money grabbing example please ,
your bitterness has no limits

Agreed to sign for us then fucked off to QPR

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm

yeah but how is that typiclal of Swansea

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:28 pm

are you serious? if I could count using my fingers how many times Routledge is better than Dyer I would, but I'll leave that one to you :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Gary Taylor Fletcher wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:sais who.and you have to be a jack,

Says SSN, FFS you lot on here are seriously the thickest bunch of people ive ever ever seen, jesus christ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

has lita put pen to paper,and if you listen carefully routledge hasnt agreed terms yet read my comments properly please.you can count the number of players who have turned you down on both hands 12.my jack friend.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:33 pm

so now he is a greedy Jack b*stard

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:42 pm

personal terms have been agreed and he is lined up for his medical tommorow...

yes he is a greedy b*stard and is on his way to yet another club...

but we would all have him in our team...

still dont like the guy though... and dont think he will be that great a prem level..

wayne neville anthony routledge will be signing for his 10th club and he is only 26... says it all.... more clubs that bothroyd...

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:50 pm

hes a good championship player. not a premier player. :roll:

Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 pm

I told you so !!! i said he was going to swansea !! the dirty mercenary scumbag as what he is !!! :evil: